Chapter 2

Stiles' P.O.V
Stiles to the side ----------------->
It wasnt my intention to snap at her and throw down all her books, but I was on edge today. Tomorrow being my birthday and finding a mate at the same time was alot of pressure. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I made a noise I never though i was capable of making.

"Woah take a chill pill bro" my bestfriend Isaac said with his hands up in surrender.

"Oh, its just you" I took a deep breath running my hands through my hair.

"Well hello to you too" he sarcastically remarked.

"Sorry" i said dryly putting on a fake smile.
"What's gotten into you today ?" As we started walking down the hall.
"I'm gonna find out who my mate is tomorrow and these mushy feelings arent my style." I grumbled.
"Lighten up man. When i found my mate it was the best thing ever. I wouldnt give that up for the world" he said. Well that was cheesy.
"You wouldnt give it up for pizza?" His love for pizza was endless.
"Not even for pizza" he laughed "hey did u see the new girl?"
"Yeah man, she's fit.... I wonder if she puts out"
"Forget it, I saw your brother talking too her earlier" he warned.
"You think thats gonna stop me?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Anyway i got to get to class" he told me, punched my arm and walked away.
.      .       .     .     .      .     .   .      .     .     .    .    I woke up to a shrilling sound in my head. I pulled my pillow over my head in attempt to block out the sound but it didnt work. My hand flew out and hit the alarm clock and the shattering sound told me it broke. I sat up looking at all the broken peices.
"Today's the day" I whispered to myself. I could no longer be able to pick up random girls, make midnight memories, then forget about it the day after. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Almost in a daze I peeled off me clothes, hopped into the shower and adjusted it too a hot temperature. I sighed as the water eased the tension in my shoulders and got rid of irritating thoughts of what might happen today. I eventually got out of the shower, brushed my teeth dried myself and headed downstairs too my family.
"Morning" i was about to take an apple from the table, but i was attacked with kisses before before i cud even touch it.
"Oh my baby is all grown up " my mom gushed. I'm sure my face was redder than a tomato by now.
"Mom..stop it" i groaned pushing her away.
"Come on your gonna find your mate today, whoever she is, she must be lucky" she said proudly pinching my cheeks.
" I for one feel sorry for her" Blake said, butting into the conversation.
"Why do you say that?" my dad asked, being the second person to join the conversation.
"He'll probably just end up cheating on her" he shrugged. I felt the urge to shove his head against the wall but instead, i shot him a glare.
"Bye guys, i gotta meet up with someone" he said before i could do anything. He kissed moms cheek and hurried out the door, knowing i would've beaten his ass right then and there.
"I'll see you guys later" I huffed, heading outside.
"Happy birthday Stiles!" I heard my mom yell before i slammed the door. I got into my blue CJ5 and headed to school. Eighteenth birthdays are suppose to be fun, with parties, girls and getting drunk, but for me there was none of that. I was going to get a mate and become an alpha of atleast a pack of five-hundred people. It's really alot of pressure on your shoulders, knowing that your responsibility is too keep all these people safe. Especially my mate, if anything happens to her, i can possibly die. I took a deep breath as i parked in the schools parking lot. As if she was waiting for me, my girlfriend, Amber, ran up to me with her sky high heels and automatically linked her arms with mine.
"Hey baby" she smiled her lips caked with lipstick.
"Hey" i replied, trying my best to sound excited but it sounded forced.
"Whats wrong? Where's my good morning kiss?" She pouted. I've never seen someone blink so much in one sentence. I didnt want to kiss her with all that make up on her face. She looked like she took a bath with fairies. Leaning down, i reluctantly kissed her just so she wouldnt feel like shit.
"Lets go to class yeah?"
She smiled and happily took my hand. This is going to be a long day.
... ..... ... .... ... .... ... ...  ..  . . . .. . . . .   . . . . . . 
"Did you find her yet?" Issac asked sitting next to me. I was currently enjoying my food by myself, in the cafeteria, staring off in space every once in a while.
"Nope" i grinned taking a sip of my coke.
"You seem a bit too happy about that........ Why?"
I shrugged "I really dont care dude" after i said that, he gave me a ' i'm judging u' look. I ignored it and took a bite of my hot-dog. They finally put something decent on the lunch list today. He was still staring at me.
"What?" I asked, my mouth filled with bread.
"Dont what me," he scoffed "your mate gonna show up anytime now. We dont know when and we dont know who, but you're the one with the resposibility to look after and take care of her," he practically fumed. He was acting like my mate was Beyonce.
"Atleast act like you care, cause she's not gonna be like those girls you usually pic up and drop." With that, he got up and left, dissapearing into the large mass of people in the café.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance, finishing my hot-dog. My girlfriend already stuffed her make-up caked face in mine, I failed a test that a studied really hard for and i really dont want to stress myself out more  with another needy bitch up my ass 24/7. An apple-cinnamon scent hit my nose as i was about to drink my coke. I followed the scent and scent and saw my brother. I grunted in annoyance but who i saw behind him was the new girl. Now that I can stare at her longer, i realized her beautiful she is. I instantly felt something erupt inside me, like a volcano but it felt good. My eyes followed her every move. I felt drawn to her like i needed to get closer to her. Something inside me told me that she is my mate. I caught myself staring at the way her hips sways when she walks. Then my eyes landed on her fine round ass. Damn, my mate is sexy, i thought biting  my lips. Blake leaned down , whispering something in her ear, making her laugh and two deep dimples appeared on both her cheeks. I growled at the sight. I should be the one to make her laugh. I need to find a way to break up with amber though. Maybe I should talk to her and apologize. I straightened my shirt and walked over to the table she was sitting at.
"Hi, remember me?" I asked refering to earlier on.
"Yeah......you're the one that knocked all my books out of my hands" she said with a little attitude.
"Sorry about that, by the way i'm Tyler" i smiled holding out my hand.
"I've heard" she frowned, looking at my hand but not taking it.
"Good things i hope" i glanced at blake, knowing he might have told her some stuff.
"Hmmm" she hummed looking uncomfortable
"Are you always this quiet?"
"If you think i'm quiet, why are you still talking to me?"
"Maybe i wanna get too know you"
"Are you flirting with me?"
"Yeah dont you have a girlfriend?" Blake asked.
"Yeah dont you have a girlfriend?" She repeated sarcastically.
"Whatever" I grumbled and walked away without a backward glance.

Comment please and tell me what you think. Keep in mind that this is my first book on here so dont be mean cause ill cry *sniffs* im kidding say wat you wanna to say. Isnt that like a song or whatever. Anyway ..comment byyyye.

G.D