I ignored the pain in my knees and stood to grab the weakened, pink-skinned girl and my yellow-haired friend who took to using that same empty giggle that he does whenever his brain becomes fried. Wrapping vines around them, I lifted them to my back as I took off running. I dismissed Principal Nezu's calls of my name and kept the sprint. Two deadweights were beginning to show as I gasped for air, my lungs were burning from the smoke of the multiple blasts but I persisted. I heard the buildings behind me detonate and I knew Nezu was just pushing my buttons at this point.

Scraps of the area were flying at me as I lifted my teammates out of the way, I avoided it for the most part but an iron pole sliced through my costume, piercing my ribcage. I groaned, but lowered my classmates onto my back once more as the exit finally appeared. Denki continued his little bits of laughter as he shot electrical zaps down my spine, I knew he didn't mean it though because he whined slightly with eyes full of remorse.

We had ten seconds; it was only fifteen yards away. I covered my friends in stone to prevent the impact from harming them, using a thick vine to launch them across the exit gate. The bell rang when their bodies crossed the line but I didn't slow my pace. I exited the industrial area and passed the exam in the final second. With that, I headed to my friends to heal them, before collapsing into the ground with a heavy huff.

"You both failed. Instead of thinking outside the box and pushing yourselves to help Reyna, you both let her take over and she carried your victory."

Kaminari and Ashido wailed at Mr. Aizawa's harsh words. I wanted to protest and defend my friends, but my teacher's glare silenced me. I buried my face in my hands, feeling worried. If I didn't hound them to listen to me, they would've passed. We were already back in the classroom, everyone's final had concluded and we were left to face the reality of our results from both the practical and written exam. 

"Sir, I didn't really let them come up with any ideas, it's partially my fault." I said, bracing myself for Shota's scolding.

"You're right, that's why points were deducted on your behalf, but neither one placed pressure on themselves to help you when Nezu attacked."

With that, I was dismissed as I turned and frowned, feeling Jirou glancing at my teammates and I in sympathy.

Everyone began getting comfortable in their seats, I was walking back to mine when his two fingers wrapped around my wrist easily. I turned, not restoring any kind of energy to banter back and forth with him. His gaze softened considerably when he realized I wasn't in a proper mood. "We need to talk later." The words left his lips and I only nodded. "Alright, Bakugo, we'll meet after class." 

Once I was settled, Izuku squeezed my shoulder, giving me a reassuring smile. "At least you passed, Flo. I know you're hurt that Kaminari and Ashido didn't, but I personally think you guys worked together well." I just knew he wanted to make me feel better, even if that meant releasing a white lie from his lips. 

I nodded, turning to face the front when our teacher demanded attention once again. "All of you are still going to the forest lodge with us, anyways. But you will have hard remedial classes to make up for your failures." The tears that streamed down the students who failed suddenly stopped. Everyone began rewinding themselves to their usual jovial personalities as I grinned faintly. Kaminari flew to my side in an instant, "I'm so sorry, Florence. I promise I'll never let you do the heavy lifting anytime we're in a team. Please forgive me." He had engulfed me in a warm hug, one that relaxed my usually cold body. 

"Sure, Denki. Don't worry about it." I only wanted him to release me because of Aizawa's narrowed eyes. So overprotective. 

Hagakure motioned for me to partake in the group that surrounded Mina's desk. I walked to them, nudging Jirou with my hip as I gave her a sheepish look, "Seems we're going to have some quality time, soon, huh?" My words incited an angry blush on her as her fist met with my arm.