~🔞mirror mirror, on the wall~

Start from the beginning

My slacks were becoming almost unbearably tight against my crotch area; that much, it was starting to hurt.

For this reason, I was grateful when Y/N moved he arms behind her back, and began to unbuckle my belt while I massaged her mounds in my lrge hands, twisting and pinching slightly at her nipples.

I sighed with relief when the belt was off and my zipper was undone, as my aching length sat upright in my boxers; the tip poking out slightly.

"Fuck I've missed you today." I groaned in her ear.

"I missed you too Draco..." She whispered between moans. "So much!"

"Oh really?" I asked her. "How much?"

"So much Draco, I've been thinking about you all day." Her voice was so desperate, so dirty.

As I continued to massage her breasts, I began to grind my hard strip against her ass.

"And what exactly have you been thinking about?" I probed. "What exactly have you missed?"

"Every part of you." She whimpered. "Your voice. Your body. Your touch."

I lightly slapped her tit at the last part of her statements, and she writhed back into me causing me to grunt at the added pressure on my crotch.

I stopped grinding as we made eye contact in the mirror once more. Slowly, I slithered one hand down her stomach, tracing each and every mark of beauty that was held there.

I halted my teasing movements when I reached her most sensitive parts.

Instead, I traced the pad of two fingertips down the lips of her core, and when I reached the opening of her flower, I began moving them around in circular motions, gathering up all the lubrication I could.

When satisfied, I grazed them back up to her most sensitive part; her beautiful bead of pleasure.

I let my fingers hover there slighty, before staring intently at the mirror to watch her reaction as I gently lifted up the little hood that was covering her bud.

I groaned to myself as I watched her writhe in anticipation, awaiting her pleasure.

Starting off slow, I took my wet fingers and began tracing circles against her sex. My jaw clenched as I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head, leaning against my chest once more.

"Open them eyes Princess. Look in the mirror. I want you to watch everything I do to you." I commanded, and obediently, her eyes swung open. "Good girl."

Careful not to add too much pressure, I sped up my movements, only moving my fingers in an up and down motion as oppose to a circular one.

"Ohhh, yes Draco!"

"I knew you'd like that, you naughty, naughty little girl."

I continued to rub at her bud and erection grew harder and harder in my underwear as I watched her legs begin to weaken; it never did take her long to finish when I stimulated her most sensetive of nerves.

She placed her hands on my thighs so she could try and hold herself up, so I put my spare hand flush against her stomach to keep her there as I continued to frantically rub at her little bead.

She was a moaning mess, and I groaned loudly when she threw her head back, causing her wet hair to tickle the exposed head of my manhood.

I couldn't wait much longer, I was becoming desperate. I needed to take her so badly right now.