chapter 1

Tubbo was born in a very filthy flat with his dad who later passed away. He was abused by his dad but his friends were there to comfort him. (Schlatt not phil 😰❗️)

||later lol

"Hey, how about we go to the park?" ranboo butted into the large noise of micheal scoffing his breakfast potato in his mouth. "Oink! Oink oink!" micheal said excitedly. "Yeah I think he wants to go to the park." tubbo murmured poking his breakfast. They put their boots and coats on and headed through the snow. The snow finally stopped and came through the old blown up lmanberg, that was their shortcut to the park since they knew the whole way around the deserted place. They finally reached the park, it was flooded with children all ages but the small so called 'orphans' had been driven out by a large pig man wearing a cape and a crown, uncle technoblade. Out came grandad phil (he old as time) and Michael's cousin fundy who is about tubbos age. Micheal and tubbo were chasing bees and making flower crowns whilst ranboo and phil were chatting.

|| later sry I'm lazy

"Who is man with wings and who is fox?" micheal questioned "the person with the wings is your grandad." tubbo said sleepily "and the fox dude is your cousin, his dad / your uncle died way before we adopted you, around the same time my 'father' died." micheal fiddled with the bee that tubbo had gave him. "Right that's enough for now, sleep." tubbo sighed and kissed his son on the cheek and headed into his bedroom.

||267 words sorry it's short.