Chapter 2 Fear of them

We drove for about 13 minutes before we pulled up to a tall 3 story house, my heart sank as soon as I saw that it was more than twenty people it must have been forty just in the yard.

"Willow are you ok you don't look so good?" He said as sank into my seat.

"Of course I will, I have to earn points some how." I undone my seatbelt and opened the door, feeling the wind on my face and smelling smoke.

"Well than let's go!" He took my wrist and walked me to the door. He pushed the door open and the sound of music greeted us. He smiled back at me before walking me through the crowd and stopping at a group of guys.

"Hey Michael who's this?" A tall tan boy said.

"This is Willow, she is my friend." Michael replied.

"Just friends? Well than would you care to go swimming with me out back?" He bit his lip.

"Um" I looked at Michael for help but he was talking to someone, "sure but all I have is my shorts and tank top, I didn't bring a swim suit." I replied.

"You should be fine let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and walked me to the back, "By the way I'm Calum." There wasn't a lot of people in the back but I was still scared to be with him and other people I didn't know. He quickly took off and jumped in the pool soaking me in water. I looked at him in shock.

He laughed, "Sorry now get in." I stepped on to the ladder feeling the cold water and I sat on the step.

"Do I have to swim I rather just sit here?" I asked basically mumbling every word.

"Of course it was just an excuse to get you away from Michael to talk, he doesn't trust me with cute girls." He swam up to me and grabbed the ladder.

"Cute girls?"

Noticing what he said, "yeah cute girls like you."

I blushed, "Oh ok." We talked for twelve minutes at least before Michael found us.

"You had me worried sick Willow I thought Calum had taken you to his house. He need to go now its getting late." Michael said with a relieved expression. I quickly stood up, happy to see him.

"Wait Willow!" Calum stopped me and took a market out of his shirt pocket that he had taken off, "Here's my number text me later." He wrote it on my arm and smiled.

I blushed and agreed to do so. Me and Michael walked to his jeep.

"Sorry about him he is a major flirt." I laughed and agreed with him. He started his jeep as we drove to my house. I told him where to turn in between or conversation until we pulled into the driveway.

"See you at therapy tomorrow?" He asked with a head nod.

"Of course you will, thank you for inviting." I closed the door before he could reply and ran to my front door. I was almost in tears. It was the scariest thing in my life, talking to two strangers all night with them actually caring about what I had to say. I ran upstairs and changed into shorts and a band tee. I played down deciding to text Calum tomorrow. I quickly fell asleep trying to forget about the party.