👻 300 Special 💍 pt. 5

Start from the beginning

If anyone were to look around in the moment, many angry faces could be seen and one would be certain that the undead ruler would not make it out alive the next day if he continued to stay in the cafeteria.
There was Jack, who let out a growl from the the back of his throat as he glared at the scene before him, ears flopped down despite the enchantment that was supposed to keep them still.
Leona wasn't dealing any better with the apparition's affectionate attitude towards the little flower boy, his body shaking as he frowned at the young ruler with bloodthirsty eyes that were ready to see the death of an idiot who was the very definition of everything he hated.
Many others also partook in glaring at the monarch or swearing all kinds of profanities at him in the secrecy of their thoughts, for if he were to hear those things out loud then their lives may very well be in danger.

It was safe to say that in just those few seconds, the Ghost King had become the most hated person in all of Night Raven College.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

Not too long after that event occurred and the ceremony neared its beginning, the final group of bachelors had just entered the school's halls via charging past a group of undead soldiers.
Not the most legal ways of entering, but it was their school, and they didn't have time to waste on pleasantries.
For all they knew, (name) could be gone at any moment, so they had no time to waste.

"We managed to get past the gate but they're still hot on our heels!..." Epel huffed as he paused to lean against a wall, referring to the barrage of soldiers that were most likely after their lives.

"Hey! Now's not the time to slow down! We need to get to the cafeteria before they catch us." Ace turned to a halt when the first year stopped, furrowing his brows and impatiently waving his hands around as he spoke.

"Wait! Watch out!" Riddle cried out before stepping in front of his underclassman, bringing out his wand out from his blazer's pocket as a flash of light blinded everyone around him.

"Dorm head!" Ace exclaimed in surprise upon noticing the pair of ghosts that had almost attacked them. But luckily, thanks to the Heartslabyul leader's quick reflexes, he'd managed to blind them with a bright spell and stun them for a short time, preventing any damage from happening to his underclassmen.

"You impudent children!" One of the spectres insulted with a glare on his face as he slowly recovered from the intense light, clutching his head as he felt his brain ring loudly.

"Capture them before they can interfere with his highness's wedding!" The second soldier cried out, turning to look behind him as he called to the group of ghosts that stood to attention behind him.

"That's hilarious coming from the ones who invaded our school in the first place." Despite the words coming out of the dorm leader's mouth, nothing on his face showed that he found anything particularly 'hilarious' in that situation. He actually seemed rather pissed off as he wore a nasty scowl.

"Th- that little kid has a terrifying aura about him!" The second ghost stuttered out as he took an apprehensive step back, fear reflected in his cold, dead eyes that gazed at the king of hearts.

"Don't back down now! Show this pipsqueak just how scary ghosts can be!" The first ghost yelled to the apparitions behind him, raising a fist into the air as battalions of soldiers appeared as backup, ready to crush any opponent in their way.

"This isn't good! Their surrounding Riddle!" Epel began to fret at the less than great situation, but a determined look from his upperclassman brought the lilac haired male some sense of comfort.

"Don't worry about me and just go ahead and continue the mission. I'll hold them back!" The dorm leader's words came out in a serious tone before taking a step towards the enemies that stood before him.