Chapter 8 - Saturday Morning

Start from the beginning

"Mornig, sleeping beauty" he said and I smiled as I shook my head.

He picked up a tray he had put on the night table and sat down beside me. I sat up and when I was sitting up fully he put the tray in my lap.

"What's this?" I asked surprised as I saw all the food on the tray.

"Breakfast" he said simple and I eyed him.

"You are trying to make me fat, aren't you?" I said angrily, but only because I wanted to mess with him.

"What, no!" he looked terrified. "I wanted to make you a good breakfast, and I didn't know what you liked so I decided to make it all" he continued babbling on, not looking at me which resulted in him not seeing the growing smile on my face.

I put a hand on his cheek and turned him to me and shut him up with a long, deep kiss. He immediately relaxed into the kiss and I could literally feel his worry leave his tensed body. He really didn't want to insult me. We pulled away and he pointed at my food.

"Now eat, it's Saturday, let's go out do something later" he suggested and I bit my inside cheek before I started digging into the food, starting with the bacon.

When I had eaten half of the bacon I looked at him, he was watching me. I blushed before I asked what I had been meaning to ask.

"Where's your food?" I saw him shrug his shoulders.

"I'm not that hungry, plus I stole some while making it" he answered and I narrowed my eyes.

I took some bacon on the fork and moved it towards him. He gave me a surprised look, a look which I replied with determination. He ate it and I smiled. I moved on to the scrumbled eggs and I continued giving him food as soon as he had swallowed what he had in his mouth. When we had eaten everything, including the pancakes, I put the tray on the bed beside me before I climbed on top of him and met my lips with his. I could feel him getting aroused as I felt his hands land on my back, rubbing small circles on it. I let my fingers travel into his hair and play with it. I let go of his lips to catch my breath and leaned my forehead towards his. He breathed as hard as I did.

"Do you still have alcohol in your system?" Castle asked carefully.

I looked down at him and with a smile on my lips I shook my head.

"I don't think so no" I said and I saw his small smile widen before I crashed my lips back on his.

He immediately started kissing me back, brushing his tongue past my lips and I let him in. I started moving towards him and I felt his member getting more and more excited. Without any warning he pushed me down on the bed and I let go of a squeal as I hit the bed. He hovered over me and looked into my eyes. I laughed and I put my legs around his body and he leaned down to kiss my neck. I moaned in his ear and that only made him come back to kiss my lips. We had to pull away for air once again and that's when I heard him calming himself down. He was still hovering over me but I could see he tried to control himself.

"We should get out of bed before we do something stupid" he said and looked me into my eyes.

"Why not continue?" I asked but I smiled at his words.

"Because, I don't want to screw this up, I want you, believe me" he added in a lower, hungrier voice, "but I don't want this to be a one time thing."

I bit my lip smiling and nodded.

"Okay, no sex, but please, one more kiss?" I asked and looked at him with puppy eyes.

I could see him light up as he leaned down and kissed me passionately. We broke the kiss and crawled out of bed a few minutes later. He took the tray and left me in my room so I could change into my everyday clothes. When I got out to the living room I found him just putting away the dishes.