The Psycho - Cat Higgins

Start from the beginning

Catherine grew up in a rich home with her mother, not much else is known. A big move happened when she was 14, and some say it has something to do with the loss of a family memeber; some also say she was responsible for the loss.

 A big move happened when she was 14, and some say it has something to do with the loss of a family memeber; some also say she was responsible for the loss

"𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘..."

Physical:

Hair Description: Red/ginger, wavy, length depends on her mood.

Eye Colour: Green

Body Description: 5'4 ft/164 cm, fit.

Race: Caucasian, American.

Facial Features: Dark, refined.

Faceclaim: Katherine McNamara

"𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘

"𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊."

Personality:

Weaknesses: Won't ask for help, handles everything on her own, refuses to let people in, refuses to care about anyone or anything, loses her head every now and then, has daddy issues.

Strengths: Keen eye, observant, easily amused, decisive, ambitious, independent, caring if she decides to be.

Flaws: Uncontrolled, impulse, violent, sadistic, easily angered, hateful, selfish, uncaring, forceful, easily irritated, discriminating.

Worst Fears: Dying alone, being weak and vulnerable, trusting someone, water.

Triggers: Physical affection, the mention of siblings, being pushed, being forced into something, any sort of physical contact really.