20 milion years of science

"Listen up Chrome, beacuse now I will pass on the 20 milion years of science on to you." Senku said.

Chrome freaked out. "Waait! You are the one who needs to cary on science! What are you talking about? I can't possibly be the one!"

Senku laughed: "Ohh! Pretty sweet words there! Are you my boyfriend suddenly? Sorry, but I'm alredy taken."

He continued: "Don't worry tho, I don't have even one milimeter intent to die, so relax. But in order to cure Ruri's illness, we are going to need to rush head-first into the poison gas area and collect this sulfuric acid. If, by some chance the worst would happen and both you and I would succumb to it, in that instant all of the science would be lost to humanity."

Chrome said with a serious voice: "So in case you die, Senku, I need to stay behind?"

"Yes, so that you can carry on knowledge of science."

"In that case I ain't carryin'on shit!"

"What?!" Senku was surprised to hear this. "What are you a kid? You getting all sulky beacuse I'm making you stay behind."

"That's not what I'm talking about. 'With this it'll be okay even if my friend dies.' I don't have any intent of helping out with a plan like that. "

Senku got surprised. He never thought of it that way.

"So sorry to say, but I won't be carrying on any knowledge for you. Which means if you eat crap and die Senku. Then it's game over for science! Which means 10 bilion percent you have to come back alive! You hear me?! Senku!" Chrome screamed in to Senku's face.

Kohaku was up un the tree listening to them. She realized that he and Chrome are actually a lot alike. She also didn't want to learn 100 stories, beacuse for her that meant giving up on her sister and excepting her fait.

But Senku gave her hope. He knew a lot about medicine and he promised to try to heal Ruri's sickness. He did have a reason behind it. To get more people to join kingdom of science, but she think he is also just trying to help.

At the end Senku and Chrome decided that Chrome is coming with them. So they told that to Kaseki who immediately started making a new gas mask. They'll left in the morning.