"Debs, are you awake?"

"well i am now, what is it baby?"

"i made you moan so loud" she said not being able to contain her laugh

Debbie lightly punched her friend and said "oh shut up i didn't even made a sound" 

"oh so you don't remember covering your mouth to stop it, or rolling your eyes and saying "Lou" without breath?"

"uhm no baby i think you dreamed it"

"Oh and why would I dream something like that?"

"i don't know, you tell me" said Debbie

"i have no reason to dream that because it was not a dream, i made Debbie Ocean moan my name"

Debbie denied with her head while laughing. She stood up from the bed and took a big flask from her bag. Lou looked at her with confusion.

"More alcohol?" said Lou

"oh what, can you take it?"

"you know i can, give me that" Lou took the flask in her hands and smelled the inside, she made a funny face and said "Deb this is extremely strong, a few sips of this and you are going to be very drunk, and also the fact that you are still a little bit drunk from the club"

"oh come on Lou please, i am not tired at all anymore and i can tell you aren't either and besides if we dont drink it now it could go bad and we cant waist such good alcohol"

"fine fine" Lou took a sip of the drink trying to keep her cool but making a few faces while the drink went down her throat. Debbie took the flask and took an even bigger sip followed by another two.

"oh baby slow down you are going to pass out if you keep going like that"

"drink" said Debbie in an already drunk voice. They kept on drinking for a while, the brunette a thousand times more than the blond.

"alright that's enough sweetheart" said Lou taking the flask from a very drunk Debbie

Debbie didn't protest, just smiled and stood up in the bed.

"Oh my god, what are you doing Deb?" Debbie took her pajama shorts off and stood on top of the bed with just her small pink top and her blue underwear. She offered a hand to Lou to help her stand in the bed.

"come on" said Debbie "come on the bed right now and take your pants of"

Lou rolled her eyes but smiling took her pajama pants off leaving her in her mustard color shirt and her red underwear, she went on top of the bed standing next to Debbie. The brunette put some active music in her phone while she started jumping to the beat of the music, Lou looked at her and followed, they danced until they were out of breath and they fell on the bed. Laughing Debbie felt on top of Lou and looked at her from that position

 Laughing Debbie felt on top of Lou and looked at her from that position