Chapter 7:Pool Day

Start from the beginning

I managed to let Taiga and Ryuuji know that I couldn't join them for dinner due to a matter I needed to attend (you'll know in due time). I finished but I received a text from Ryuuji saying that I should come over to Taiga's apartment for moral support as she'll try on the swimsuit.

I got to her apartment and he explained why Taiga was afraid of going into the pool, is because she's flat chested. Ryuuji was cleaning her glasse table vigorously as I leaned by the wall next to the door Taiga's changing in.

"Honestly Ren, I don't know what the big deal is. Her boobs are small, so what?" he said to me but I shook my head and said

"Meh I think it's cute that someone that is rough around the edges as Taiga can care about her appearance, shows she's human" I said as Ryuuji nodded we heard the door slowly open.

"Thanks for waiting you guys" Taiga said as she revealed herself in the swimsuit. Confirmed she's flat chested as Ryuuji said.

"No problem" I said with a smile

"What do you two think, duper flat, right? Kinda like a board??" Taiga asked nervously

"Oh, they're in. Yeah, but... (she chuckled) They're not staying in place. Now you know why I hate swimming pools." she stated as she went to back to change back in a robe, Later she sat in a recliner, holding a drink as she slid a picture across the glass table to Ryuuji and me.

"What's this?" I asked

"Go ahead. Turn it over. Once you see it, you'll know why I'm so miserable." she responded, as I flipped the picture for me and Ryuuji to see a picture of Taiga last in a swimsuit with someone writing "Pathetic Boobs" and an arrow pointing at Taiga's chest.

'That's kinda uncalled for" i said for whoever wrote the mean comment

"Can you believe that? I'm pathetic. I'm so flat, people feel sorry for me" she said sadly looking down at her drink.

"Well, you can't take it seriously. I mean, it's just the opinion of whoever wrote this." Ryuuji said trying to cheer her up

"Naturally, I had no choice but to paint the walls of the photography club in theirblood." Taiga said darkly gaining some chills down my spine

"Well, that explains why they shut the club down all of a sudden." Ryuuji said in realization

"And now... Kitamura's gonna see what a pitiful body I have... What do I do? It's over!" Taiga said quietly sobbing to herself into her knees. Me and Ryuuji looked at each, it appeared we have the same idea to help our palmtop tiger out.

"Hey, Taiga...Stop crying. I think me and Ren got an idea." Ryuuji said as she stopped crying face burning red as i stood in front of her to look at me.

"Tommorow, you'll be standing proud in front of Kitamura. Don't worry, Ryuuji's got this." i said with a putting my hand on her head and rubbed it a little bit earning a small smile from Taiga.

____________________________

Later at Night

The three of us found ourselves at Ryuuji's house in the living room, Taiga is playing video games I'm sitting next to Ryuuji's working on Taiga's pad that'll go in her swimsuit. I brought Maple along, currently she snugly sleeping on my lap and slowly petting her.