Chapter 7:Pool Day

Start from the beginning

"Would you guys knock it off?! And who the hell invitedthatthing along?" she said said pointing at Kawashima who was looking at swimsuits

"I came because this store is the only place in town that sells swimsuits!" she explained causing to darkly glaring at me.

"You know very well that didn't invite her, so stop making assumptions" I blankly responded to Taiga

"Guys, check it out, thhis would look soperfecton Aisaka, don't you think? It's actually kinda too perfect!" Kawashima said holding a pink swimsuit for a child, this made Taiga even more angry raising her fist ready to punch her.

"Control yourself Taiga, people are watching" I said trying to clam which seemed to work, I was able to buy my swim trunks, I see Kushieda picking out swimsuits with Ryuuji's help, while being flustered, then Kawashima entered out of the dressing room with a navy blue one piece swimsuit.

"Does it look okay? I'm not gonna stick out in it, am I?" she asked in her cutesy tone

"Yeah, you're gonna stick out! Like a sore thumb! Why the hell are your damn legs so long?!" Kushieda asked angrily

"Really? They're not that long! And it's the plainest style I could find." Kawashima responded the Minori took Ami's hand.

"K-Kawashima! You gotta tell me, what brand is that? Where did you find it, huh?" she asked

"Oh, over there! You wanna get matching swimsuits?" the blue haired girl responded but Kushieda responded with a hysterical no, but went to the direction that she pointed to anyway.

"Go to her Ryuuji, she needs support, I'll go check on Taiga" I whispered and he nodded and left to go find Minori, before I could go to find Taiga, I see Kawashima admiring herself in mirror while still wearing the swimsuit, i shook my head and went to find Taiga who was still in the dressing room.

"Are you ok in there Tai-" I was about to ask but she pulled me by the shirt and before I know I was in the dressing room, I was going to tell her off but Taiga was on her knees looking down at the ground, there was a assorted pile of bathing suits on the floor.

"I... I don't know what I'm supposed to... I can't decide on any of these things!" she said sadly, I tried to respond but she continued.

"None of them fit me!"

"Have you tried kids sizes" I said awkwardly

"I'd rather die! And don't treat me like that dumb chihuahua out there!" she said, facing me as tears threatening to come out of her eyes, first thing I did is crouch front of her and put my hand on her head and rubbed it a little bit which surprised her a little bit.

"It's ok, I'm not going to make fun of you, your my friend, hell I sorta see you as a sister, so cheer up alright" I smiled to which she smiled and nodded, I looked at the pile of swimsuits and saw a XS navy blue swimsuit.

"Hey how bout this one, it's extra small, not expensive, pretty durable too. Did you try this one yet" I asked Taiga

"I did, but... well... it's just... I don't know. I guess... it sorta fit me, more or less... But it was kinda... just..." she responded looking at the floor embarrassed.

...Well, if it fit, then it should not be a problem, right? I asked her

"Uh... yeah, I guess." she reluctantly agreed and we're able to pay for it.
_______________________________