Chapter 7:Pool Day

Start from the beginning

"We heard you, you pervy mutt! The market!" she responded

"Why are you pissed about missing one meal?"

"Guys we don't have any time to talk right now, let's go!" I yelled at both them
______________________________

School (Morning)

As the bell rung, the three of us managed to get to 2-C on time.

"Yes... we made it..." Ryuuji said exhausted

"That...was the fastest... I ever ran... in my life" I said in between breaths but before I can gather my thoughts a certain blue haired girl came around.

"There you are! Finally! Thank you so much for helping me out with that thing yesterday!" Kawashima said in her fake tone which was clearly annoying Taiga.

"Sure, no problem" I said which caused Ami's smile to grow

"Oh my god, do you like the way my uniform fits or something? You're staring-" she said trying to flirt with me but Taiga put an end to it by swinging her bag to her side.

"You're blocking the aisle, dumb chihuahua" Taiga said with disdain towards Kawashima.

"I didn't see you come in, Aisaka. Morning." she replied

"Morning, Kawashima. I see you're looking a little flushed today. Are we in heat again?" Taiga asked causing a vein to pop on Kawashima's head then suddenly pretended to laugh and said

"I get it! But you shouldn't be getting jealous over such a tiny, little thing like that! You totally have the wrong idea." then Taiga turned around to face her

'You really are a moron, you know that? If you think I'm jealous-" she replied but she couldn't finish her sentence when Kushieda came out of nowhere and picked Taiga up by the hips.

"Top of the morning, everyone! I think I found a new way to tone my upper arms!" Kushieda said as she did reps with her.

"Don't use me as a weight, Minorin!" she replied embarrassingly, Ryuuji sighed while I had a slight smile on my face.

Homeroom started with our teacher was discussing that the pool is opening up tommorow, everyone was excited, well except for the female students, talking about how there stomach will stick out and there legs and other parts of there body, as the conversations progress, our homeroom teacher in fact was getting more and more angry at this and Kitamura reminded her that homeroom was over and she proceeded to tell at him to end it.

My eyes were Taiga, her hands were on her head, her look says it all, full anxiety and stress...

one thing is for certain...

She's was not prepared for this.
_____________________________

After School

Me, Taiga, Ryuuji and Kushieda decided to go to a department store to pickup swimsuits, Taiga was very hesitant, prompting Kushieda and Ryuuji to grab both her hands trying to get her in the swimsuit section.

"C'mon, Taiga! Hurry up!" Kushieda said pulling Taiga's wrist as best as she could

"I said I don't need to buy a swimsuit!" she claimed

"But the one you wore last year is all gross and moldy now!" Kushieda said shutting down her claim.

"Cause when you don't wash and dry it right away, that's what happens!" Ryuuji said, then Taiga finally got free from him and Kushieda