Late sleeper *reki x Langa*

Lmao the song, I had to^

Okay, hey hey hey, sorry this took a bit, writers block ;-;. but I think this is okay, sorry its kinda short but I hope you like it. 

This was requested by @Yoshinori78 hope its alright.

*rekis pov*

 Right now its ten in the morning, Langa isn't answering my calls, he's most likely still asleep. On weekends he hates getting up, so its my duty to wake him up. I grabed my skateboard and left my house, I cant wait to see him, i know i saw him last night but I'm always so happy when I'm with him, plus the fact I get to see his cute morning face.

I knocked on the Hasegawa's door and Langa's mom answered with a big grin that always makes me feel warm and cared for, i see where Langa gets it from.

"Oh, Reki, good morning, how are you?" 

"Good morning, I'm doing great, how are you?" I answered bouncing in place, excited to see the blue-haird boy I adore.

"I'm doing great as well, thank you. I assume your here for Langa?" She said it like it was the most obvious reason, which is absolutely correct.

"Haha, yes, as always." I replied scratching the back of my neck with a soft laugh.

Moving aside form the doorway she let out a small chuckle that reminded me of langa, I couldn't help but smile. My God, I think Miya's right, I am a simp. "Not surprised in the slightest, now come in dear its getting cold. Anyways he's still asleep, I'm heading to work, feel free to stay as long as you'd like." 

I bowed while saying, "Okay, thank you Ms. Hasegawa, have a good day at work." 

With that she waved and walked out the door, I went straight (ha straight, i could never) to Langa's room. I didn't bother to knock, knowing the deep sleeper wouldn't hear me. I slowly and quietly opened the wooden door to see a sleeping bluenette bundled in blankets. Creeping into his room I smiled at the sighted of him. I inched closer to his bed, I then got a great idea, getting in bed with him I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head into the crook of his neck. He made a little noise but then went back to sleep. I decided to say something that was sure to wake him up.

"Baby, your boyfriend is here~" I mean it wasn't a lie, I am his boyfriend, hehe I love it, and him.

"Shhhhh love, sleep time, just cuddle me." wow- he basically told me to shut up..... kindly.

"Langa~ its 10:30 wake up." I pouted.

"No, Its Saturday, sleepy time." damn he's stubborn in the morning.

"Fine I'll let you sleep but give me a kiss first." How could anyone resist giving me a kiss, definitely not Langa.

"Of course, just let me sleep." ha, told you.

He turned around to face me and gave me a long, loving kiss, god I love him so muc- did he just- Jesus Christ.... he's asleep again. At least I got my kiss.

 At least I got my kiss