Where it began.

'Yoooo!! Wassup everybody how are you! What are you doin'! Umm on today's stream we are going to be playing my all time favourite bedwars! If you are here right now you are a real one!! Sorry it's a very early stream today but yeah let's get onto the lobby!' Y/n looks at the chat while joining the lobby and sees a lot of people asking why her face cam isn't on. 'Why isn't your face cam on?' She mumbles, ' Oops! Sorry guys I forgot about my face cam! I apologise give me a moment!' Y/n then goes back and checks her stream settings one more time and while she's at it she turns on the face cam. 'There we go can you guys see me?' The chat replies with a variation of 'yes'. While she is getting onto the lobby and waiting for the game to start she asks how her chat is and tells them how much she appreciates them. Beep, beep, BEEEEPP! The game has begun! A phew minutes into the game one team has been destroyed!! Then another.... then another! It's only green (Y/n)  and blue left! ' If there is only me and blue yet only two players that must mean 1v1!' She goes over to the generator and waits to get iron and gold. By this time she has used the butterfly Method to cover her bed! She is wearing the best armour, has the best sword and pickaxe, a bow and over a stack of bows, tnt, ender pearls and WAY more!  As she is waiting she quickly checks the map for any movement.... 'ring ring' her phone is ringing so she picks it up! 'Hello?' She questions. 'Okay Y/n I'm going to get straight to the point because he won't-' they say, 'he? What and who are you talking about?!' Y/n answers cautiously. 'I have never liked you, I've been using you for your money and to get closer with your boyfriend!'

'W-what???'

'You heard me! Oh and me and Sam
(Y/ns boyfriend) have been sleeping together! Don't talk to me or even come near me!' They hang up the phone. Y/ns sadness quickly turns into anger, fury, rage! There was only one safe this to let it out on at this rate... the other team blue... Y/n stocks up in what she needs and checks for movement. The person on blue team is raiding reds base. She could go, she could make it, she could win. She speed builds over to blue and gets through the first two layers defending their bed just like that! But there was something in the way... wait no that's not a block.... thats the guy on blues team!! She uses an ender Pearl to get away and eats a golden apple. She goes back in laying all her anger out on her opponent she kills him once. Time to get the bed! She breaks through the last wool and destroys the bed. There is still anger, so much anger. She attacks him with the best stuff she has and before you know it. Green wins

A/N- this is a lot longer and I may get another chapter up in an hour or two it depends since I'm trying to do an all-nighter so yeah!!! Hope you enjoyed :)