Social Distancing

Start from the beginning

Eda: I guess a rule is a rule then.

Serkan: But we will be sleeping together.

He said as he smiled looking at her stirring her soul. She knew exactly what he meant.

Eda: Nope. Too bad for you.

Serkan: "hmph but maybe we can break the rule a little", he spoke as he gestured with his fingers.

Eda: Hayir ya. You were too fond of this game, now you deal with the consequences.

Serkan: But I didn't come up with something like... nvm. Challenge accepted Eda Yildiz.

Serkan realized that there was no point in arguing with his hot-headed lady. He absolutely respected her wishes. It was always hard for him to be around her without touching her, holding her kissing her. She is the closest thing in life that he can call his own. His own. All his. So, he makes sure that she knows that every day. He absolutely wouldn't do anything to upset her but he knows she wants him and loves him just as much as he does. He knew she'll come around. The rest of the evening Serkan diverted his attention from the "slip of paper that has caused chaos in him," and engaged in conversation. They spoke about the stars, books, families, what if they have children. Get married. Serkan could never shy away from telling her how much he loves her and how much he'd tell their children that he loves her.

As the sun began setting, and the coolness of the moon began rising, the rain took a storm. Eda and Serkan went back into the camper van before they got any wetter. Serkan then cranked the heat up to keep them warm. Eda went over to the kitchen to wash her hands and make some instant dinner. He immediately began undressing because he got himself wet in the rain. This quickly caught Eda's attention. She began panicking. Not because she didn't want him to touch her but because she can't resist him if he was going to be walking around like that. She wanted to be all over him. Touch him, kiss him, feel him and even lick him. Serkan saw Eda staring at him and questioned...

Serkan: Ne?

Eda: Serkan why are you undressing? Didn't we decide we were gonna follow rules?

Serkan was amused as to how bewildered Eda was just looking at him shirtless. She has seen more, they have done more but somehow, the mere appearance of him shirtless flustered her always. She was definitely in for a tease. He walked right behind, softly grazing his chest against her back and pushing himself against her butt. He then moved her hair to the side and began whispering into her ears.

Serkan: Eda, I have no problem following the rule. After all, it is only for 24 hours. After that, you will all be mine and I will be yours and we'd be doing the things we do always. Or we could even do it now but... Neyse, I was only undressing because my shirt and jacket got wet. There are a lot of other things I can wet too...

That's it. That is all she heard as his words began trailing off before she could register anything anymore. He casually whispered those words and walked past her to the bed. His warm whispers close to her ear and skin gave her goosebumps. Her skin felt like it was burning and her panties. His words just set her panties on fire. All he had to do was say a few words. Eda was bewildered at her own body's reaction. I mean, he always had that kind of effect on her, where he set her panties on fire. But it never failed to amaze her at the intensity of it every time. Every, single, time. Their chemistry and sexual tension between them are so thick and palpable, that it made it hard for her to breathe.

Eda wasn't hungry all of a sudden. She just wanted to change and get in bed with him. She quickly finished making some cold-cut sandwiches and wrapped them up. Eda then had a quick wash and slipped into her baby pink satin nightdress. As she was lotioning herself, she saw Serkan through the corner of her eye. He was comfortably settled on the bed, laying on his back, with arms wrapped on the back of his head. He had his AirPods on as he listened to one of today's recorded meetings. Eda's gaze gradually transcended down his jawline, his masculine and defined pecs, down his abs, and stopped right at the waist of his grey sweats. She was salivating all of a sudden. He was ready for her, poking out and tightly constrained in his sweats and she just wanted to ride. The size of his arms could crush her ribs and the girth of his dick could mount all the crevices of her pussy and pound her. "Oh, what am I thinking? Snap out of it Eda Yildiz" as she mentally told her self trying to disregard the pooling in between her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties tonight for obvious reasons. The man drenched her like a river and she doesn't have seven panties to be changing every hour. Eda put her things away and slowly slid beside Serkan. It's been barely an hour since Serkan drew the "no touching for 24hours" slip paper and she already wanted him. Like all of him. She rolled on to her right side, as she studied his face. Her beautiful man. He was kind, romantic, and gentle, and yet hot and daddy type. As weird as it may sound to say, he was! As much as their day to day to life was mushy and sweet, when they are alone, the sexual tension was hard to look past. It is not that they wanted to sleep with each, well they do but they are both physical in expressing the way they loved each other and Eda loved every bit of it. With Serkan, she has evolved to express feelings so that they don't go to bed, bottled up. Communication has not been the strongest suit for both of them, but after all the break-ups and misunderstandings, she is happy that they are both working on it. But all their hot love-making sessions end up with cozy pillow talks. They have communicated more in their bedroom than in their office she thought.