"Well that isn't going to be happening anymore right? Because you're moving back to London." said Y/n as Adrian rose his eyebrows.

"Are you really?" asked Adrian.

"No, Y/n's just trying to convince me." said Emilia as Y/n rolled her eyes, Emilia looked down at her watch and looked back up. "Why don't we go and get ready and we can go out and eat breakfast and head to Times Square?"

"What exactly is Times Square?" said Graham as Emilia smiled.

"It's just a bunch of buildings and stuff, shopping and giant billboards, oh you'll see." said Emilia as she got up. "It's still pretty early so by the time we're all ready, everything will be open."

"You sure you want to go out after this paper?" said Graham as he held it up, Adrian grabbed it and rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah, i'm not going to let some stupid paper stop me from showing my friends around." said Emilia as she and the others went up the stairs, they gave her a look. "I'm going to go wake Miles up, wonder why he's sleeping so much."

"Mhmmm." Adrian said looking at Emilia walk into Miles room, he turned to Y/n and snuck a kiss as Graham rolled his eyes and entered his room.

"Hey Miles, wake up." said Emilia as she sat down next to him, he groaned and covered his face as she cracked a smile. "Get dressed as well."

Emilia got up as Miles reached for her hand, she looked back to see his eye closed and his face held a smile. "Why are you the one awake early?" said Miles softly.

"Ive been awake." said Emilia sitting back down, he sat up and looked at her, rubbing his eyes. "We're going to go out to eat so why don't you get ready."

"This early?" asked Miles, Emilia nodded as he sighed and uncovered himself. "I'm still tired."

"Well the time zones are different." said Emilia with a smile, he smiled and moved her hair behind her ear.

"You know I did really miss seeing you in the morning with your crazy hair." said Miles as he got up, Emilia held back her smile as she looked down.

"Well I'll let you get dressed." said Emilia as she got up and walked out of his room and closed the door.

———

Adrian was putting on his clothes as Y/n walked into his room and locked the door as he turned around and looked at her. "Well hello." said Adrian as she smiled.

"I need help changing." said Y/n as she showed him two different outfits, he gave her a look as she smiled. He moved the clothes out of her hands and pulled her in by her waist.

"I think you'll look better without them." said Adrian as he pulled her into a passionate kiss, his hands ran down her body, picking her up and setting her on the bed.

"We can't do this right now." pulled away Y/n as Adrian kissed her neck. "It's E's house."

"We use to do it back in the other house." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and looked at him.

"You're right." said Y/n getting on top of him, he looked at his watch and chuckled as she pulled his shirt off. "It's been too long."

"Honestly." said Adrian as he pulled off her pants, he ran his hands on her thigh as she kissed his neck and unbuttoned his pants. They switched as Adrian pulled down her shirt, sucking on her chest while his free hand was finding its way in her underwear. A house elf opened the door as they turned to look at it.

"Oh my! I was AH!" said the house elf running into the door.

"What is going- oh!" said Emilia pulling the house elf and closing the door as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other beet red in the face. "Sorry guys!!"