34. Zhao zhao

Começar do início

Hearing her words like this, Jiang Yu's desire to explain was gone in an instant, instead, there was only disappointment.

"Our theme is positive sunshine, healthy and progressive, and harmonious campus." Qin Fei continued to criticize: "What is it that you danced, decadent, gloomy, violent...You are so embarrassing to the school!"

"I humiliated the school?"

Jiang Yu looked at her, and a sneer flashed across his eyes: "This is not the dance I prepared. Does Teacher Qin know why?"

"Don't you just want to be different from others and catch people's attention!"

"Because before going on stage, I was splashed with cold water by the big sisters headed by He Zilu in the school, and the makeup was also caught. Teacher Qin, what can I do."

Teacher Qin Fei was stunned for a moment, but he did not expect such a thing to happen, frowning and saying: "What are you talking nonsense, I will tell you, He Zilu's father, the president of He Xiang Real Estate, is sitting in the audience. He is our important sponsor. Shang, don't talk nonsense."

Jiang Yu sneered: "Really."

Qin Fei seemed to know that she was wrong, and for a long time, she said in a quiet way: "The clothes are wet and the makeup is dirty, so don't do it! You have to do it, and what is it that jumped! It really smeared the image of our school!"

"Why not, I was bullied, is it my fault!"

Jiang Yu stared at her tightly: "Why should I bear the consequences for others' mistakes! Why should I give up this opportunity!"

"I warn you, if you bring bad effects to our school, you have to take responsibility!"

After speaking, Teacher Qin Fei left angrily.

Jiang Yu sat weakly on the chair, and several classmates around looked at each other, and they all quietly left, leaving her a peaceful and solitary space.

She sat alone for a while, and suddenly saw a human figure outside the corridor, she got up and looked over.

It was Xie Yuan.

Xie Yuan looked at her from a distance with a complicated expression, his dark eyes were filled with distress and pity, and he was restrained and depressed.

Jiang Yu combed her hair, then walked towards Xie Yuan: "Mr. Xie, why are you backstage? I just saw you in the front row, you are welcome..."

Before the words were over, Xie Yuan had already taken off his suit, ready to hang on Jiang Yu's thin body.

Jiang Yu instinctively took a step back, avoiding Xie Yuan's suit.

Indeed, as Jiang Manyi said, Xie Yuan is more than 40 years old and has not married a wife. Although she looks young, she should keep her distance after all.

Xie Yuan's voice was dumb, and he asked: "Just...were you bullied?"

As soon as he heard this, Jiang Yu's nose was sour, and his eyes reddened after he didn't know why.

So wronged, really wronged...

"Is it cold?"

She lowered her head and shook gently: "It's not cold anymore."

"Did they beat you?"

She also shook her head, almost speechless, as if there was a lump of lead in her throat.

Maybe because he had no father since he was a child, Jiang Yu really felt so uncomfortable when he faced the concern of an elder who was the same age as his father.