[2] Bakugo ✿

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 同性愛者 ♡.°୭̥

| REQUESTED BY KittenHybridlol |
| GENRE: Fluff |
| ANIME & CHARACTER - Mha, Bakugo Katsuki |
| SONG TO VIBE WITH: Play Date - Melanie Martinez - Slowed |
| TIME: 19:00 PM |
————————————————————————————————
Your description in this one-shot:
- Hates waking up
- Short
- "Ho3s Before Bros" Vibes
- "Math won't help you if you're about to die"
- "Food Is Mood"
- HATES it when Ochako tries to still his man. (Yo that's an AU chill)

[ I'm writing Y/N instead of M/N because it's easier for me to remember ]

Y/N's POV:

"Oi... Wake up.."

"Come on you nerd! I we need to go!"

"You know what? Round Face invited me for dinner, I guess I'll go get re-"

Before he was able to finish his sentence, I opened my eyes wide and kicked him in the face. Hard.

"What the fuck? Why did you do that you shitty nerd!" He looked at me, eyes filled with anger. Nose bleeding.

"Don't ever mention her name! Not in front of me!" I looked at him, rubbing my eyes. He gave me his 'Are you serious right now?' Expression.

"That's not even her real name! Whatever, go get dressed, Mina told me there's an emergency. I'll be outside."

He's waking me up for that? And since when does he care about other people? He's literally an angry Pomeranian that never even cared about food! How rude.

- after getting ready -

I went out to try to find Bakugo, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Is he kidding me now?"

I went to Mina's and found him and Kiri talking.

"Hey! Bakuhoe! Why didn't you wait for me?" I said, giving me a death stare.

"I needed to wait for you? Not my fault you're lazy."

"You said you'll wait outside!"

"I said I'll be outside, nothing about waiting there."

"You know, sometimes I ask myself, why did I choose to date you?"

"Because you love me."

"Fuck you."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. Let me spell it for you," I said, smirking.

"F comes first, then the U, then the C, don't forget the K of course, and then, there is, YOU."

He looked like he was about to explode, that's the result of waking me up. FOR NOTHING.

"Shitty hair, tell Mina that I have to go."

"But she said it was an emergency!"

"I have an emergency."

Bakugou's POV

God damn.. This nerd will literally ruin everything!

"Ouch! You idiot! Stop it!" He whined as I took him by his ear, trying hard not to rip it off.

"Stop complaining."

We got to my dorm a few minutes later, and I locked the door.

"What did I tell you? Can you just stop embarrassing me!"

"I'm sorry, I guess I just can't do what people are expecting me to do, especially after they're waking me up! I had a good dream for once!"

"Well I'm not people, I'm more than that. You know it! Don't do what other people are expecting you to do! Do what I expect you to do!"

"And what do you expect me to do?"

"One thing, DONT CURSE ME OR NEAR ME."

"And why is that?"

"Because you sound so damn cute and I'll have to stop myself from blushing and then people will think I'm soft and they'll go like- "omg look! He's so embarrassed!" And won't get scared when I look at them, they won't even listen to me while I'm calling them extras!"   I said all I had to, confidently.

"........ Wow. That was one of the nicest, yet stupidest things you've ever said you me."

"Was it really a compliment for you?"

"You said I'm cute."

"And..? I said nicer stuff than that."

"Like..?"

"Well... yeah.. I don't know.. it's so hard... well.. no I forgot.. I LOVE YOU, YOU DAMN NERD!"

As I said that I felt myself burning up, was I just nervous?

".... I don't know how to reply to that."

"Are you kidding me! I just poured my heart for you! And you don't know what to say?!"

He started giggling, he was laughing so hard that tears started to form in his eyes.

"What the hell is so funny?!"

"Bakugo Katsuki."

"WHAT?!"

"I love you."

I started blushing so hard that I felt relieved that we weren't at Mina's.

"Are you planning on standing like that the whole day? Can I take a picture of you blushing and post it online?!" I said the last part excitedly.

"Gosh, just shut up already."

I grabbed his hand and kissed him, laying my hands on his shoulder,he put his hands on both sides of my waist and we just stayed like that, because.. why the hell not?

-A few minutes later-

"Y/n?"

I checked on him, seeing that he was fast asleep, I sighed and picked him up in a bridal style and put him on my bed, I turned off all of the lights and joined him, we cuddled until it was already morning, but who cares about studying anyway?

———-  838 words ————