I don't know what he saw, but he squeaked, dropping my face back down into his chest. I groaned, rising off of him as we both helped each other stand up. His hand reached forward to tug the lining of my spaghetti strap upwards and I understood why he turned red. I gasped, covering my face and turning away.

"I'm sorry, Izuku! I just wear light clothing to work out because I don't wanna sweat too much and I unzipped it because the sun gives me energy boosts kind of like a plant and-" My words were cut off by his laughter. His eyes were shut, mouth open as the sound pierced our surroundings, his voice matched with the melody of the wind rustling through the grass.

I smiled, whenever Izuku Midoriya was happy, I was too.

He settled himself to catch me gazing at him. His freckles became adorned with pink as he shyly looked away. I re-zipped my jacket, "So, what are your plans for today, Deku?" He became bashful whenever I used the nickname, so I took a liking to it.

"Working out and studying, I'm going to spend some time with my mom, too."

"Oh, that's great. Tell her I said hi, I'm gonna hit the gym." I told him, preparing to continue my run to the building. Bakugo finally relented to the begging of Kirishima, Sero, and Denki, so we would have a large and concentrated tutoring session at his house under the supervision of his parents. He forced me to come by saying he'd blow up the rest of our classmates if I wasn't present, with that, I knew he would pick me up from the gym in an hour's time.

"Do you want to meet her?" Izuku asked innocently, staring at me from under the curls that fell over his forehead. I chuckled, reaching over to ruffle his hair lightly. He captured my wrist, returning my grin.

"I already promised a group of morons that I would study with them today. How about after the finals? I'll even bring over dessert." My offer seemed to satisfied him as he nodded, waving and signaling his departure.

I had been punching the same boxing bag that Bakugo and I used the first time we saw each other outside of the classroom, sweat was rolling down my body as I poured any frustrations or anger I felt into each blow.

I was wrapping up the workout, getting my bag together when I saw his frame by the doorway, watching me intently with a calm expression.

"Bakugo." My greeting forced his eyes to meet mine.

"Ugly crybaby." I frowned, before asking, "Can I shower in the locker rooms real quick? I don't want to go over there all sweaty."

"Just shower at my house before the pervs get there. We've got an extra bathroom." His words surprised me, Bakugo? Kind enough to spare me the awkwardness of public showers?

"Okay, deal. Let's go."

I entered his house, taking off my shoes carefully at the doorstep. His house was nice and comfortable, frames of him and his family were spread throughout the home with a simple, fashionable sofa in the middle of the living room that faced a glass table and large television. His kitchen was to my left as I caught the heavenly aroma drifting from the area. Without asking, I walked through the doorway, hearing Bakugo hurl insults for not letting him know.

There was a tall, blonde woman who looked like the feminine, mirror image of her son that stood by the oven. Her hair stuck out in the exact same tufts and she had the same piercing red eyes.

My eyebrows lifted slightly at the sight. "You're so pretty, Miss." I wasn't the type to hand out compliments so forwardly, but she truly was just as beautiful as her son. I would never admit that to Bakugo, though.

Her smile widened, "Oh, shitty kid! Your girlfriend is an angel and she's hot, how'd you land her?" I blanched, girlfriend? Bakugo growled, rushing to my side as he tugged on my cheek the way he always did. "You think ugly crybaby's hot? Please, I'd never date her she's just as shitty as you!"