Like everyday

No one pov:

"Ugh, I'm so done with this!" Y/n slammed her pencil down on the table. "This sucks" She looked around and at all the drawings she'd made. She got up from her chair and reached for a drawing. So many drawings that they had begun to overlap each other. Y/n chuckled to herself. A drawing of Akrcos in her Deku cosplay. 

Y/n had been a fan for 1 year now. She admired how good Amanda was at makeup and especially the wig styling.

Readers pov:

"Y/n! They're here!" my dad yelled from downstairs. "Alrighty coming now!" I said climbing down my ladder and walking out of my room. "Hello Y/n," Marty said with a smile. "Hello, Marthy" I smiled back. "Well, then I'll get to the plane now," My dad said hugging me goodbye. "テーブルの上" He smiled and left. I waved goodbye from the window. "Y/n" Marthy said poking my arm once. "What now?" I could drop the act of being Miss perfect. "Someone else is taking over, I gotta-" She said looking at her phone "okay," I said getting down from the couch and walking into the kitchen. "テーブルの上" AKA 'on the table', the money. I got shocked to see how much money there was. "When are they coming?" I turned around to Marty. "They-" *ding ding* "Now" she chuckled. "I'll see you another time Giddy," Marty said. She always calls me that, weak... I took a breath before going out to the door. "Hello, It's a pleasure to meet you" I bowed my head a little.  And didn't look up before they said something. "You must be Y/n, nice to meet you" I looked up and almost fainted with pure shock.

Amanda's Pov:

"It's not a safe job but it'll do" I looked at Liz. She scrolled past hundreds of requests. "You are sure you wanna do this?" She asked as she clicked on one. "Yes, Liz" "Here," she said and rolled her eyes at me. "Let's do it," I said applying. "It is sweet in a way...I suppose" she said. "Done," I said.

Time skip

Amanda's Pov:

Wow, you're...Tiny. Why are you bowing? "You must be Y/n, nice to meet you," I said. She looked up and got scared? 

⚠ AN!!! 

From now on you can choose which "ending" you want in your story. There'll be Littlespace stuff, pet regression, DID, social anxiety, separation anxiety, trust issues, and so on.  

Just tap under chapters and you can see the different one-shots. 🌸