Bed Wars [chapter 40]

Start from the beginning

"We're about to wreck all you fuckers," Marco claimed, having secured the second diamond island after he somewhat secured the bed first, breaking off the other team's bridge while putting up a barrier.

"I'm making a separate call for my own team," Annie stated, sending you the new VC name via text.

"Is everyone on?" you asked, getting a bunch of yes's from your teammates.

"What's the game plan?" Annie asked, mainly talking to you as you usually had the most solid plans.

"Don't connect us to the emerald island, it makes it too easy for the other teams to get to us. Instead, monopolize the diamond islands, and when we're ready, attack one of the bases next to us. Build out to the their base from the diamond island if they haven't already done that, and then wreck that base from there, plus we can use the emerald island from their destroyed base after we kill them all," you answered, eyes trained on the bed as you replaced the wool that was originally there with end stone.

"Also, don't attack without telling anybody else. When we plan the attack, we will send three of us, leaving one back so they can protect the bed in case of any surprise attacks," you added, "Got all that?"

"Yeah," Annie nodded.

"That was a lot to process, but yes," Connie hummed, massaging his temples a little before starting to bridge out to a diamond island.

Marco had already secured the other island, building up higher walls so the other team will have trouble getting to the island. He also thickened the walls so it wasn't easy to break through.

"Diamonds island number one, secured," Marco reported, Connie soon reporting he had secured the other island soon after.

"Now we just collect materials and then we attack," you mused, reinforcing your bed with more layers as you occasionally took glances at Connie and Marco's characters who were guarding the islands, killing off any people who came onto them and rebuilding their walls.

"I have enough iron and gold for everyone to get iron swords, minus Annie. You get a bow since that's one of your best weapons," you stated, "We'll do the bed to the left. I've been watching them, Historia hasn't reinforced there bed since the start. It's easiest."

"Cruel," Marco whistled, "I like it."

"Give me everyone's positions on green team," you ordered Annie who had a pretty good understanding of where everyone was.

"Hange's on the diamond island that's not in between our bases, Moblit monitoring her on the island as well. She seemed to be wanting to cross the bridge that connects her to the other team," Annie answered, "Ymir's on the emerald island, and Historia is somewhere in their base."

"Let's attack now," Connie said after hearing the circumstances.

"For once, you have a good idea," you joked, making your way down the bridge and towards the diamond island that connected you to their base.

"I have plenty of good ideas all the time!" Connie whined.

"Uh-huh. Just don't die while we're attacking," you responded, "Annie, can you guard the base?"

"Mhm," she hummed, her character constantly surveying the area for anybody trying to attack.

"Let's go!" Marco chirped, his character sprinting towards the green team's base.

"Wait— No! get back!" Historia yelled, you having heard it since your whole team went back on the call everyone was on after hearing your plan.

"What's wrong?!" Ymir asked, a panicked look on her face when hearing her soon to be fiancé yell.