Omake (正直): Integrity

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo waved the girl down.

The girl shot her orange eyes to the four of you before strolling forward, "The names Kugisaki Nobara. It's your lucky day guys! Being able to hangout with someone like me."

Fushiguro made a noise, feeling incredulous with her remark.

"I'm Itadori Yuji!" the boy grinned while pointing at himself, "I'm from Sendai!"

"Fushiguro Megumi..."

"Hi! (L/N) (Y/N), I'm from Fukushima! Nice to meet you!"

Kugisaki crossed her arms and gave the three of you a quick once-over with her judging eyes. She hummed while giving some first impressions to herself in her head.

"What a hick! He probably ate his boogers when he was a kid..."

"Just his name? I hate guys who are high and mighty..."

"And her. Hmm, probably the only normal one out of the three..."

Kugisaki sighed loudly in disbelief. She felt like she was stuck with a bunch of weirdo's. How was she always so unlucky? But regardless, she was finally in Tokyo. She didn't give a damn about anything else.

"Anyway..." Fushiguro started, "Where are we going?"

"Heh, well we finally have all four of you here together and two of you are newbies to Tokyo." Gojo puckered his lips and brought his fingers to his chin, "So of course.... we're going sightseeing!"

Itadori and Kugisaki's eyes were literally gleaming brighter than the stars that formed Orion's Belt. They both started grabbing at Gojo sensei demanding him to take them to numerous different places. While you and Fushiguro stood on the side lines watching it all.

"They seem..." you smiled, "so excited..."

Fushiguro shook his head, "Ah, yeah..."

"Silence..." Gojo raised his hand, "I will now announce the destination."

You couldn't help but laugh at Itadori and Kugisaki's utter silence now as they waited eagerly for Gojo.

"Roppongi."

"Roppongi!" The two chimed harmoniously, literally nothing could take away their elated spirits.

"So, what made you decide to join jujutsu tech?" You asked Kugisaki as all of you continued your journey to Roppongi

"I hated living in the boonies, thats why I came to the city." She sighed and closed her eyes, "This was the only way for me to move to Tokyo. If not I wouldn't be able to afford it."

Your brows rose in shock. How could she possibly risk her life for something so insignificant? If the roles were reversed you'd gladly stay a country bumpkin. Because in your case, even if you had a choice, you wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. Being a vessel and not doing anything about it wasn't an option for you.

"You would risk your life? For something like that?!?!"

"If it means that I'm staying true to myself." She looked upwards to the sky and smiled, her mind off somewhere far away, "Then yes. I would."

Your expression softened, there had to be something much deeper and you could tell by the look on her face. Though you weren't going to pry, after all you just met the girl moments ago. You brought your eyes to Kugisaki's face to watch her think about whatever she was thinking about, a smile forming on your face.

"A woman of integrity. I like it."

___________________________________

Author Note
I'm so sorry for all these filler chapters.
This will probably be my last omake and juju stroll(s) for awhile. It's hard to come up with extra content and I'm sure you guys rather just jump straight to the story. So I'll be focusing on slamming out chapters instead. I'll try to get Chapter 13 out before next weekend.

Stay tuned. ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

 ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )