he heard wonwoo constantly cursing he still hear skin slapping and of course moans, lots of it.

as the noise falters everyone was settled on their beds none of them asleep just looking at each other or the ceiling.

"i think it's unfair" chan voiced out.

"what is baby?" seungcheol said who was behind him, spooning him as they relax into each other's warmth.

"cheol, hannie and shua hyung are the only ones who works what about the rest of us? we can always take part time jobs hyungs"

jeonghan sighed, he was tired of this non-stop argument about their jobs he didn't take a break though he eventually got in a big firm he wasn't really supposed to be an office clerk his degree was law.

and now he's officially an attorney.

seungcheol on the other hand graduated with a degree of architecture which is his job as of the moment, jisoo is the office clerk actually a secretary of one big company.

"our jobs are more than enough for everything you guys want and need, so nope you're not taking part time jobs just focus on your studies" jisoo spoke, he was beside jihoon, junhui and minghao.

"but it's still unfair" mingyu spoke.

"because you three lost your companies just because of us"

jeonghan sighed again, he stayed quiet as he trace his fingers on seungkwan's soft cheeks looking at him straight in the eye.

"we didn't have companies gyu, it was our parents' we never owned anything and them kicking us out was the best thing that happened to me because i wouldn't this independent, find a stable job and settle in with twelve amazing boyfriends" seungcheol stated, he was right every word he said was right.

seungcheol, jisoo and jeonghan was born with silver spoon on their mouths and when they planned settling in they functioned on their own with out butlers and bodyguards following them everywhere.

their families were business partners and that's how they met, though building a relationship as big as they have now was difficult they made it through and has been blessed with a wonderful life.

____

"why wouldn't you listen to me?! i never said anything wrong but yet you blame me!"

"i never fucking blamed you! all i did was confront you and then you turn thing upside down and blame me!"

"and i thought you said you'd never hurt me! you fucking promised!"

"don't use my promises against me you damn know how much i love you yet you deny and deny until you get too sick and throw up blames at me!"

seokmin trembled when he reached their house gate, the voices were clear from the outside he quickly opened and saw mingyu and soonyoung standing in front of each other.

minghao was sitting as he cried on the sofa and junhui was on the corner curled up in a ball crying hard, he was supposed to be in charge while the hyungs are gone and yet here he is crying because he was too hurt at what soonyoung and mingyu are saying to each other.

seokmin saw the youngers on the kitchen door tears streaming down their faces.

because if two fight it affects the eleven.

like a miracle seokmin turned when he heard the gate was opened and the sound of car stopping was heard, soonyoung and mingyu's eyes widen the fear of being caught red handed was bad and they were too carried away to fix their faces.

as expected the three older boyfriends bust in jeonghan's cheeks were strained with dried tears as he looked at the situation.

"what is it again?" his voice was week and tired, seungcheol groaned as he sat on the sofa in between the two standing in front of one another.

jisoo quickly went to junhui helping him calm down then convinced him to get inside along with the others on their bedroom, once the door was closed shut jisoo, jeonghan, and seungcheol sat on different sofas as they faced the two.

"what's the problem my loves?"

___

the sound of seungkwan and soonyoung's laughs filled their ears, hansol and wonwoo playing badminton and jihoon was sitting his guitar in his grasp as he started strumming.

jisoo finally got themselves a summer house because that was what they always wanted, and now that it's granted everyone was happy.

he stared at his boyfriends, he was holding his tray willed with food behind him was minghao and seokmin bringing other snacks towards the shade they found under the tree.

when they arrived there they settled the things on the big red checkered blanket and sat there properly, a minute or so like a signal everyone gathered forming a big circle.

their picnic idea was the best since the summer house was near the beach and everything was perfect in their perspective, just perfect.

they held hands and said their prayers influenced by jisoo to pray before they eat.

in the midst of eating their slices of pizzas chan spoke "i love you all"

"damn babe, out of no where"

they giggled at seungkwan's words but got silent then said their words back "we love you too baby"

jisoo smiled.

the best life ever...

--

[A/N: should I make another or??? ]