Chapter 3- Moving In

Pierson's Pov:
I slammed the laptop screen and started panicking, BRENT RIVERA WAS BOUT TO MOVE IN WITH ME. WHY EVEN. 
I sprung up and started cleaning the house since it was a mess, I never troubled myself cleaning it since I live alone but Brent is moving in. I take my phone and text the number saved as "teddie" quickly.

-Text-
Pierson(text):
Yo guess what
Teddie(text) :You're no longer clumsy?
Pierson(text): Oh shut up. BRENT IS MOVING IN
Teddie(textt): WHOAH WHAT.
Pierson(text): Ik, im panicking bro.
Teddie(text) : Dont bro zone me there.
Pierson(text): I-
Teddie(Text) : So you makin  a move when he moves in? *smirk emoji*
Pierson(T)    : LMAO, NO
****
I cleaned the house, ran to target and bought tons of granola bars, a new kettle, water and lotta things so I don't have to leave my room and embarrass myself in front of Brent. 

<<4days later>>

There was a knock on the door and I opened it, 
"Hey roomie" Brent gleamed.

"Heyya" I laughed back. 
I felt the knot in my stomach, I got hella nervous, How am I supposed to live like this. 

I showed Brent around the house, His room opposite to mine on the first floor.

"Wanna hang?" Brent asked.

"Us?" I questioned 

"Yeah dummy, who else? we're living together so ya know lets hang, oh and love the sweatshirt btw" He winked.

I looked down, DANG IT I WAS WEARING HIS MERCH. What if he thinks im some obsessed stalker. 

"Yeah sure, as long as it doesn't involve of goin out i'm down" I replied.

"Hate goin out?"

"Alot"

"Well um lets netflix and get pizza or sum?"

"Perfect im down" I said and we walked to the living room. 

"Have you watched the office?" Brent asked "I started it the other day. It was really good"

"Shut up, no way- THATS MY FAVOURITE SHOW WHAT THE HECK" I squeaked

"We're watching office together from now on" Brent said turning on the TV and we sat on the couch.

We spent the rest of the day on the couch, and watched too many episodes, we ordered pizza too, Living with Brent wasn't as bad as I thought but I don't know, I don't wanna jinx it!

*Next morning*
I woke up, found myself on the couch, and left or Pizza strewn around and also found, MY SELF IN BRENT RIVERAS ARMS. Like we cuddled and fell asleep on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------