"I hate you guys with every inch of my body." Shigaraki lifted his middle finger pressed on everyone.

Touya snickered. "Well that's not a lot of inches." He spoke directing at the male.

"Well at least I'm not a fucking beanstalk, where's Jack huh?" Shigaraki growled and left to get a drink.

After a little bickering the fun still continued. "So how's your little brother Touya? How's his girlfriend?" Toga got a red lollipop and stuck it in her mouth, enjoying the sweetness.

"Huh? Oh he's good, and Y/n ah. I might have eavesdropped and she may or may not be pregnant." Touya scratched his neck casually.

The villains blinked knowing what that meant.

"Sheeeeeshhh!"

____________

"Shit." Shoto spilled from his lips as you both got off of the school grounds.

"How the heck are we going to tell our parents?! We're still sixteen Shoto their going to kill us!" You tried to keep things shuttles as other students from different classes passed by, eyeing a bit of the situation.

"If anything your dads going to kill me before I even get to see the baby." Shoto swallowed a thick amount of saliva that had built up in his throat.

It wouldn't be left dry.

"Hell if they even let us keep the baby. Why did the universe choose me?" You asked yourself staring at the sky with tears threatening your eyes.

"Y/n theres never an easy reason, I-I'm sorry I did this to you. It's all my fault." Shoto hung his head down sadly as he grabbed your hand, his felt soft and limp.

You turned over to look at your boyfriend with his half and half hair that was growing a bit longer, it hung over his forehead and different colored eyes.

"It's no ones fault Shoto, actually we just needed to be more careful and we didn't think twice. But the moment was a lot of fun." You smiled with a laugh in the end and kissed his cheek.

Shoto's face that was held down grew brighter when he looked at you. "You did seem like you had lots of fun baby." He smirked and stole your lips in a short yet very heated kiss.

"My parents aren't going to be too harsh, just watch out for my dad. He still thinks of you as my little childhood friend." You smiled and pushed Shoto's hair back leaning up to kiss his forehead.

That didn't help the meter of anxiety that was rising by the minute, every second that passed by he would think of the cons rather than the pros.

"I-I if I- your dad will-" "Don't be a big baby about it now! I bet this baby will be just as cute as." You pushed with a savage mood swing facing Shoto.

"As?" He chuckled rubbing your noise while keeping an eye ahead.

"As me of course. He or she will have all of my perfection." You boosted your own confidence.

Shoto's eyes went wide for a second, nonetheless the smiled. "That's not the only reason I chose you, everything about you is most wonderful Y/n. I can compliment you all day but you wouldn't be able to handle it." Shoto kissed your ear.