System 3.0

Luo Binghe was the Heavenly Demonic Ruler of the realm, he successfully merged the demonic and the human world together. As the head of the relam, he took all matters in his own hands and was the only one who made final decisions - no one stood above him. Yet all of those who dare exist in such a realm, were nothing but flies beneath him.

Select few remained above such flies, of course still far beneath Luo Binghe.

A harem filled with a bountiful amount of concubines that are said to be "etheral" or "un-measurable" were seen throughout the Cang Qiong Mountain, not to mention to the limitless line of Luo Binghe's future male successors. As a child, Luo Binghe only experience starvation and constant harassment. Thus, he spoiled his sons rotten. The concubines often fought, plot, and killed each other in an attempt to gain favor with their lord.

None would ever dare call Luo Binghe by his name. Should one do so, they would find themselves the target of the thousands of concubines and Mobei-jun as well. One title was acceptable, only a two single words were allowed to be referenced towards Luo Binghe.

My Lord.

Yet there remained one unruly man who would dare to call the lord by his name, it was the same man that only Luo Binghe was allowed to touch.

Walking into the dungeon from underneath the Cang Qiong Mountain, Luo binghe's face bore a sinister smile. The stone stairs underneath him, as if they were alive seemed to quiver in fear almost as if they know what it meant for Luo binghe to even grace himself to walk upon them. With his feet now touching the dungeon floor, the lord strode towards a large vase.

Eyes looking down upon the disgusting stick before him, "Shen QingQiu, what a fitting state of being you have become. It quite suits you."

The stick that sat on the floor looked up towards the man before him, he spat out "Luo Binghe! You son of a bastard! Kill me now, you worthless swi-"

Shen qingqiu heard the other laugh. At first it was a slight chuckle, slowly becoming louder until it finally came to a hysterical one. "Shen QingQiu, if I am worthless then what does that make you? Hm...I have everything you do not. Arms, Legs, and women...plenty of them."

Touching a certain nerve, shen qingqiu exploded "You son of a bitch! You are nothing more than an orphan that was left behind by the people who did not want him! No one truly loved nor wanted you!" Before shen qingqiu could continue, he found that same sword that sliced his limbs off was now in his mouth. "One more word.....just one, and you'll find your precious tongue severed" Luo binghe threatened.

Nearly several hour after torturing shen qingqiu, blood was splattered all over the floor. The stick of a man had tears flowing from his eyes, blood pouring from his ears, and multiple gashes over whatever flesh was still exposed. Luo binghe walked over, hovering his hand over the vase, he activated an enchantment. All the torture wounds on shen qingqiu were healed in an instant, aside for his severed limbs.

"How fortunate, that such a miraculous enchantment was here to tend to such terrible wounds.... Although I would love to stay here and keep you company, being the ruler of this realm and all....I need to go....S.H.I.Z.U.N."

As luo binghe turned away, the man in the vase hollered at him "You have no right to call me that! I should have never accepted such a pitiful being like you! I will and never accept you as my disciple!"

Should one dare watch luo binghe walk away from such a pitiful man, on would say they say joy. However, if one gazed upon luo binghe's face upon hearing the pitiful man's remark, one would say that in a single instant there was a feeling of saddness and loneliness.