Sleepover (Day 1 Part 2)

*I'm experimenting with licking feet and sucking toes in my short stories. Feedback is appreciated!*

Gabriel stared at Natalie's small toes and feet not believing what was going on.

Gabriel seized the opportunity, he lifted her small left foot up and started licking her small toes.

Natalie giggled as she peacefully slept unaware her best friend was licking her toes.

He started to lick her soles.

She still giggled in her sleep as Gabriel did this.

Finally he moved to sucking her toes.

He sucked her toes for a little bit.

Then, he moved to her right foot.

He decided to do a bit to it first.

He dreamed of taking her shoes off and playing with her socks before taking them off.

He went into her room.

She had a bunch of shoes and socks, he took a few pairs of her socks out of her laundry for keeping and took a pair of her flats and pink converse and snuck them in his bag.

He grabbed one pink galaxy sock and one pink vans shoe.

He put the sock on her foot then the shoe.

He started playing with her foot, taking her sole out of her shoe and digging into her socks and tickling her feet.

Natalie was still unaware her feet were being played with.

He took the shoe off and put it in his bag.

Her sock was on.

He took some scissors and cut a hole in the sock and tore the sock apart.

He finally got her barefoot again.

He decided to do the same thing he did to her left foot, lick it and suck her toes.

He licked her toes, then her soles and the rest of her foot.

Her feet were covered in saliva.

He decided to suck her toes, but just then, Natalie woke up.

Her toes were in Gabriel's mouth and both her feet were covered in saliva.

"Gabriel..?" Natalie said as she felt a warm tounge on her toes.