7. oh sh-

Just so you know...all of your theories on how Bakugo and you find out you're soulmates are wrong asghshhdjs

Anywho as you may have guessed, this is where very important things happen, so! This chapter shall be extra long and contain more pictures than usual :D

Thank you for your patience! Please enjoy ^^

·°·°·°·°·

Your next day at school was an actual school day with classes and such, much to your relief. You found school much easier when the threat of expulsion wasn't looming over your head. The first half of the day was normal classes like Math and English until you finally got to lunch. After going through the line and filling your tray with delicious food, you walked out into the crowded cafeteria. The place was huge and filled with people you didn't know. And the ones you did know...you didn't exactly know them well enough to just go sit at their lunch tables. You were about to just sit at an empty table by yourself when you finally spotted Koda waving you over. He was sitting next to a bigger guy with spiky brown hair. You recognized him as one of your classmates.

"Hey, Koda," you greeted as you sat down. "And you're Sato, right?" Sato smiled and nodded. Koda seemed to be ready to burst with joy. He was bouncing in his seat and grinning widely, which was quite uncharacteristic of him. "What's got you all smiley?" you chuckled.

"Look," he said. He raised his arm and rolled down the sleeve to show his soulmate mark you'd seen a million times before. Beside him, Sato did the same thing. On both of their arms were an identical image: a small cat face made of cookie.

 On both of their arms were an identical image: a small cat face made of cookie

Your mouth fell open in a surprised smile. "No way!" You stood and reached across the table to give Koda a giant hug. "I'm so happy for you, dude!" you exclaimed as you pulled away and sat down again. You turned to Sato and pointed at him. "You better treat him right," you teasingly warned.

·°·°·°·°·

The afternoon began with Foundational Heroics Studies. You had just sat down when in burst--

"IT'S MEEEEE!" All Might yelled as he entered the classroom. "Through the door, like a normal person!!!"

...why did he have to specify that exactly?

The class bustled with excitement. I mean, it's All Might! Everybody loves him, of course.

"Foundational Hero Studies!" he exclaimed. "For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials! You'll get tons of credit for it! Let's jump right in with this!!" He held up a card with 'BATTLE' written across it. "The trial of battle!!"

Geez, it was like this man was only capable of speaking in exclamations. Wait, did he say battle?

"And to go with your first battle..." he continued as large shelves came out of the walls, each containing several compartments with numbers on them, "we've prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your quirks."