Exploring the nameless pharaoh's tomb

The helicopter landed and we set up  Camp." Once we're done settling in we should go into the nameless pharaoh's tomb to get some more information"you explained.

"I hope we find some new information about the millennium item" tea said with excitement.

"What are we waiting for let's go inside the Pyramid already"  Joe yelled running towards the Pyramid and we followed suit.

Once we got inside, the Pyramid Lined with Ancient writing it was also dark and cold with only the light of the door allowing us to see.

We lit up the area and started deciphering the wall and cataloging all of the artifacts and Literature we found But other than that  There was not much information to be interested in, we all felt stuck after the hours of studying.

" Maybe we should give up and move on" Tristan said with a sigh " No we can't give up yet there has to be something here" you said with determination " Hey I got an idea how about we just dig and  down maybe we'll find a hidden cavern or something" Joey said with pick ax in hand About to break the floor.

You dropped your stuff and ran to Joey Trying to stop him from breaking Anything yelling " Stop This Pyramid is sacred and a tomb we can't just break into it" 

You pull Joey back falling onto the ground the pick ax flies through the air and lands Into the ground Making a crack.

You and Joey got up and dust yourself off " I'm sorry y/n  I thought maybe if we did something risky we could find some information worthwhile I got a little desperate."

You sigh "It's OK Joey but we have to be more careful there is a certain way we do this and we can't just go barging in we have to find another way around."

You walk over and pull the pickaxe out of the ground Then suddenly the floor under you started to Crack And the floor broke open having you fall right through.

You scream, Your team startled Looking down into the hole now in the middle of the Room Calling out your name to See if you are OK  They finally get a response from you now in the lower levels of the Pyramid. "

Holy fucking shit on a sandwich are you OK Y/N" Tristan yelled  With shock and concern. "Ow  Yeah I'm fine, a little bruised but OK" you say  With relief.

Then Tea called out " Stay right there will get you a rope ladder so you can climb back up."  You looked around and thought for a moment Then saw a corridor that led deeper into the Pyramid.

"Hang on can win if you give me your flashlights". "Whyy?" Tristan questioned While throwing me his flashlight. " I found a corridor that could Lead me to the pharaoh's tomb. Don't worry I'll be fine.

" Joey looking a little nervous shouted saying "ok but don't take too long Or we're gonna have to come find you and we're leaving the rope ladder here just in case if you want to climb up."

Throwing down the latter "thanks guys" you say walking Into the dark Corridor.