I sit up with his help. "I'm sorry. I fell and sorta disasociated." He hugs me but I don't move, not even a flinch. He pulls away "you have nothing to be sorry for." I smile at him and come to a slightly horrifying realization. I'm still in my underwear.

I quickly cover up and my face is beet red. "Uh sorry." He races out, closing the door on his way. I facepalm and slide a shirt on.

I step out of the room and see Pietro on my bed. "Y/n I'm so sorry" I sit next to him. "It's okay" he turns to me. "You aren't embarrassed?" I have a sad smile on my face. "Oh no I am, but you were just trying to help." He figits with his hands. "Can... Can I ask you a question?" I nod. "All those scars, what happened?"

I tense. "Don't feel like you need to tell me. If you aren't comfortable, that's okay." I smile at him. "It's okay. Um." I try to find my words. "When I was fifteen I, uh, hurt myself. I kinda had a shit life and thought this was the way out. It felt like for once I was in control of something. Could control the pain I felt." I look down at my hands.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He holds my hand. "No it's okay. I should talk about it and in all honesty, I do feel better." He kisses my knuckles. "Well, I'm glad. But you shouldn't feel insecure about them. They just prove that you've faught a battle and won." He chuckles "and you do like winning" I smile. He pushes my hair out of my face, lifts my hand, and kisses my wrist. I'll be just fine.

~Time Skip~

Pietro and I are cuddling while watching a movie when my phone goes off. I groan and grab my phone answering it. "Hello?" "Hey kid I'm going to send you some coordinates and need you to meet me there as fast as you can, bring your suit!" And Tony hangs up.

"Babe I have to go help Tony with something." He nods and I kiss his forehead.

~Time Skip~

I arrive at the coordinates and see a cargo ship split in half. I fly over and see Tony's robots pushing the boat while I weld it together. "Yeah Iron Man and Dragonite!" Some random dude yells. I make sure everyone gets off safe before landing next to Tony. I see Peter, what is he doing here?

"And if you had gotten killed, I feel like that would be on me." I have the feeling as if I just walked into something I'd rather not have.

At the end Peter is forced to give back his suit and I'm walking with Tony back to his plane. "You called the FBI for alien weapons?" I turn my head towards him. "Well everyone else is on missions, your supposed to be resting, but I needed your help, anf Speedy is meant to be watching over you." He answers going up the stairs. "A few more days till the new tower. You and speedy haven't done anything have you?" My face goes red "No!" He shrugs "just checking" and the door close.

~Time Skip~

I knock on the door three times with a paper bag in my hand. A middle aged woman opens the door. "Hi, is Petet home?" She shifts "and you are?" I switch the bag to the other hand. "Oh, my apologies. I'm Y/n Stark. I heard about what happened with the internship and wanted to see how he was doing." I shake her hand.

She lets me in and mumbles something about being much nicer than Tony.

Peter comes into the living room "Hey May, who was at the door?" He sees me and freezes. "Hey Pete. Do you have minute to talk?" He nods and we go into his room.

I hand him the bag. "What's this" he opens it "Doughnuts" I smile. "Why are you here? Not to be rude or anything-" he rants "It's okay Peter. I'm here because I wanted to check in on you. I thought Tony taking your suit away was BS but you know how stubborn he is." He nods.

He tells me all about the evil bird man and the alien weapons. "I'll definitely keep my eyes open for that" I ruffle his hair. I turn to walk out but stop. "Hey kid?" "Yeah?" I turn to face him and smile "you're doing great." I walk out with a goodbye to May.

I get back to the hotel and see Pietro laying in my bed. "Don't you have your own room?" I cock my eyebrow "Well I wanted cuddles" I laugh and lay next to him. He lays his head on me while I play with his hair.

~Time Skip~

Today is homecoming for Peter and tomorrow is when we get to see the new tower. Also Tonight Pietro is taking me out for dinner. It's about 4 when I start getting ready. We aren't going anywhere fancy, but I want to look alive.

We go eat and it's nice. We laugh and talk. It's almost as if we were normal. We were enjoying a nice comfortable silence when the TV goes off. It was a news report saying Spider-Man saved a bunch of people and stopped illegal weapons from being sold. I smile. I knew he could do it.

~Time Skip~

We have everything moved into the new place and everone is there besides Tony and I. I'm bouncing on the balls of my feet waiting for Peter. The door opens and in comes an unhappy Happy and Peter. "Congratulations kid" Tony goes on a rant of how great he was to give him the 'push' he needed to move on. I roll my eyes.

He turns down Tony's offer and I can't help but laugh. Peter starts to walk away. "This was a test right?" Pfft. "Yeah this was a test you passed. Go along now." Ah Pepper is gonna kill him. Peter continues to walk.

I snap out of my thoughts. "Hey Peter! Wait a sec!" Behind me I hear the door open and Pepper asking if Tony screwed this up.

When I reach him I hand him a small box. "What's this?" I chuckle "Just open it." He takes off the lid and there's a small spider robot in it. "It's nothing huge, just a little way of saying I'm proud of you." He hugs me. I tense for a second before hugging him back. "Y/n the press conference!" Pepper yells for me. "Right! See ya Pete." I run into the room.

I'm standing off to the side watching Tony bullshit his way through this. "But the main reason I wanted everyone here was because I have a huge announcement. For years she has been by my side,running the company, and dealing with me as some people would say." That gets a few laughs. "So Pepper if you could please come out here." She walks next to him and he gets on one knee. "Would you do me the pleasure of being Mrs. Tony Stark?" Holy shit! I'm fan-girling quietly back stage.

After the conference I tackle Pepper into a hug. "Y/n are you crying" Pepper looks down at me. "I'm just so happy he's your problem now!" "Hey!" Pepper and I laugh. Maybe life is finally giving me a break.

Thank you guys so much for reading and being patient with me. Realistically there will be about 5 chapters left. Between Infinity War and Endgame if I can write it well enough, we're in for a ride! So time to go watch those two movies again... And cry... Hope you have a good day/night my Sparks