dos

——————————————

——————————————

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
two

MILAN SIGHED dumping the mcdonald's paper bag onto the counter as she took off her shoes and walked towards her room "don't touch my food" she yelled out behind her as she took off her jacket, hearing his footsteps behind her "come on ma not even one fry" rio smirked down at her as she started taking off her shirt "you gonna watch me change like a perv or what" she asked ignoring him as she reached into her drawer for a pair of pajama pants and a black tank top. "nah jus gonna head on over to your fries" rio walked out.

"don't touch my fries" milan yelled taking off her bra then tugging on her tank top. "come on ma i ain't gonna say please" rio smirked checking her out "you take two and don't come back for seconds" she said digging into the fridge and pulling out a can of diet coke and vimto "what d'ya want" she asked sliding the two cans towards "actually i want this so you can have that" she reached back for the vimto causing him to chuckle "sure ma" "why are you here" she asked as she brought out all the food from the bag.

"you got my cash lil mama" rio asked munching on a few fries "yeah spent $20 on this bomb ass meal that you're now eating" milan brought out 3 burgers and 2 packs of 11 piece chicken nuggets, rio immediately digging into one pack of the nuggets whilst milan smacked his hand away. "why lil mama just let me have this, ya know i haven't eaten today with chasing your little mommy friends for my money" rio bit into a chicken nugget watching her as she laid all the food out on the floor with her and rio's drinks.

"aight papi dig in" milan smirked at him glancing up at him through her lashes "aight mama i see what you doin there" rio smirked leaning forward their faces inches apart "how about we head on over to your room hm?" milan leaned in closer then whispered "if you're tryna get in my pants, you're not doing a great job" she looked down at his lips for a split second before leaning back and unwrapping her burger. "aight ma, playing hard to get i like it" rio smiled at her. he really liked this milan girl, she intrigued him.

the two talked for a while whilst eating, before milan leaned back against the couch and sighed "you gonna leave or..." "nah ma i think imma stay for a while" rio leaned back against the couch too "you and your girlfriends have a week to pay me back" "i already told you, i pay my cut and i'm out" Rio nodded sighing while milan yawned "i'm going to bed, leave before my sister gets here and turn everything off then lock up" milan stood up "got it" "night rio" he stared at her smiling for a moment "night mama"

𝒙𝒙𝒙

RIO SMIRKED as milan walked into beth's house the next day, a backpack hitched on her shoulder as all three moms sighed in relief "mil, thank god" ruby huffed out. "call me mil, one more time and mr gangbanger over there will be the least of your problems" milan glared, she'd been having a bad day and just wasn't in the mood to deal with elizabeth and her friends. the three women shrunk back onto the couch while milan dumped out the bag, $100 dollar bills falling out in stacks. "my cut."

"count it" rio ordered his men his eyes trained on milan as she moved into the kitchen opening cupboards "ayo, you got food in your house, like proper food like- like pop tarts n shit" beth nodded a new found respect for the younger woman "help yourself" beth said motioning to the abundance of cupboards. milan glanced around looking outside the window and seeing her sister opening the door to passenger seat. shoving past rio and one of his bodyguards milan kissed her teeth stomping over to the front door and swinging it open.

"get back in the fucking car!" "milan i'm bored" maddie whined throwing her head back "i'll be out soon damn." "milan!" maddie yelled throwing a tantrum "literally shut up, i'm getting you food before we get to dads cause your fatass done ate everything in my house" milan rolled her eyes annoyed "milan i'm sitting in this hot ass car while you're in there stocking up on shit snacks" maddie yelled back equally annoyed "roll down the fucking windows then" milan yelled back screwing her eyes shut "milan ill literally tell lee and he'll beat your ass" "i'd like to see him try" milan muttered

"milan!" maddie yelled "lo juro por dios, mads, vuelve al maldito auto o le diré a papá que has estado escabulléndote y pasa el rato con tu novio traficante de drogas." milan yelled back glaring at her as maddie's eyes went wide and she closed the passenger door "that's what i fuckin thought" milan muttered under her breath walking back to the kitchen and grabbing a pack of pop tarts and anything edible she could find filling up her bag.

Translation : i swear to god mads just get back in the fucking car or i'll tell dad you've been sneaking out to hang out with your drug dealer boyfriend.

"she's scary" annie muttered as milan rolled her eyes zipping up the bag and walking back outside, throwing the bag in the back then climbing up to the drivers seat. "i'm sorry milly, i know you're stressed cause of nate and stuff a-and i'm sorry" maddie apologized staring up at her sister who sighed "it's alright mads i'm sorry too" "hug?" maddie smiled shyly at her sister knowing she wasn't one for emotions in general. "sure" she shrugged. they both leaned forward milan's arms wrapping around maddie's shoulder.

milan glanced around seeing the three moms and rio staring at her with a look of shock. she rolled her eyes flashing them her middle finger making rio smirk and look away. "stop it" maddie lightly smacked her back "what'd i do?!" milan pulled back "don't pretend i didn't see you flip them off" maddie smiled at her sister who smiled back cheekily. "alright let's go before dad gets mad" milan pulls out of beths driveway rio giving her one last glance.

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
two
——————————

godisawoman

yay
date: Wed 7 April 21
date: Wed 28 July 21
wc: 1097