Netflix and chill

Namjoon POV

Let's go see what tae's doing

I walk upstairs and was about to knock on his door when I heard jimin's voice.

Phone call:

Jim: so when is your next heat starting mine is starting Monday.

Tae: mine is Monday too. My suppressants always fade during my pre heat so now all I can smell is me.

Jim: do you have an alpha that can help you? What about your little crush?

Tae: sh-shut up

Jim: my mom is calling me tho so I have to go bye

Tae: bye

Phone call end:

I knocked on Taehyung's door and about 10 seconds later he opened the door to reveal Taehyung standing in one of my old hoodies that unsurprisingly go to the middle of his thighs. Can I help you jonnie hyung?, Taehyung asked looking away with a slight blush.

You're watching a movie with me come on. No thanks I'm good chilling here in my room he says before turning around and walking back to his bed. That was a bad idea baby boy. I picked him up by the waist and threw him over my shoulder, arms rapped around his pale and smooth thighs.

P-put me down namjoon, taehyung said struggling.

I ignored him and walked to the living room setting him gently onto his feet.
Pick a movie tae i said holding his waist tightly while resting my head at the crook of his neck. You smell like an omega, I say letting go of him and grabbing a bag of chips from the snack cabinet.

Well no shit Sherlock, taehyung said rolling his eyes. Taehyung scrolled through Netflix and decided on watching anything for you ( made up).

20 mins later

Everything was going fine until the two main characters started fucking.well shit.

Taehyung didn't seem bothered at all. If anything he was really taking in what Was happening. It looks so fake it's almost funny, Taehyung said looking at the screen. What do you mean?, I said making him look at me.

It doesn't look seductive at all, he says shrugging. How would you handle the situation, I ask him genuinely wanting to know. Can I use you as a test dummy, he asked smiling. Sure, I said.

He got off the couch and paused the tv.
He walked slowly in front of me making direct eye contact. He sat on my lap facing me and scooted closer on me and sat down directly on little joon creating friction.

He twirled his soft fingers in my hair and started kissing from my neck to my jaw while grinding on me. I put my hands on his waist pushing him down more. We were trapped in a pleasure filled bubble that I didn't want to pop. He grabbed the back of my neck going in for a kiss.

1 inch away from a heated make out session he said "but again...I'm just an inoccent virgin so I wouldn't know" and then unpaused the movie leaving me with blue balls.

Anyways what was I trying to say before...oh right this scene looks really fake.

Time skip to after the movie

What do you want to eat joonie?, tae asked looking at skip the dishes.

That ass, my wolf said

Um s-sushi, I said getting up and turning the tv off. And then His phone started ringing. Hello?, Taehyung asked. And then his face went crimson red. W-what the fuck why would you s-say that?!, tae said turning even redder if possible. I'm going to kill you on Friday just wait, he said before hanging up.

Why on Friday, I say startling him.
My heat is on Monday and it lasts 4 days, tae says avoiding eye contact.
Why won't you look at me?, I say confused. No reason let's go to the kitchen to wait for our food, he says trying to go around me.

I grab him by the waist and pin him against the wall. Look at me, I say calmly. No, he says trying to move my hands off of his waist. Look at me, I say in my alpha voice. Tae immediately looked up showing me his lust filled eyes.

Aww does baby boy need his alpha?, my wolf says giggling.

Okay. I say letting go of Taehyung making him run to the kitchen embarrassed.

Taehyung POV

I can't believe that just happened I'm so killing jimin for saying that shit.
Worst part of all his alpha voice turns me on even more.

I walk to the door after hearing a knock and get my food. Hey cutie can I get your number?, he says smirking. Sorry I'm taken, I say making him frown walking back to his car.

Time skip

Namjoon POV

Me and tae are eating silently at the island. Tae finishes eating before bringing his plate to the sink washing it drying it and going on his tippy toes to put it in the cabinet.

As he was the on his tippy toes my hoodie slides up revealing a black pair of Calvin Klein underwear showing off his hourglass body. You know I could smell your arousal right?, he says before looking at my print and walking upstairs to his room.

Fun just Fun