{Kaname Kuran} Chapater One

{Yuki P.O.V}

A quiet day at Cross Academy, twittering of birds could be heard outside, bright sunshine all around them, and all green grass was bright. I deschizad closer to a window. A sky that was blue, the sun sent its rays all over the land. I heard a knock at the door, I looked back ..

"Yes?" I said confused.

"Am I Kaname."

"Come." I said smiling.

He entered the room lit by the sun and refreshed by the beautiful scent of roses of all colors who was near my saw.

"Yuki! Morning. "He said kissing me on the cheek when his lips away from my face and I zambint almost excited.

"Good morning Kaname-sama." I said leaning against him.

"Yuki! I told you, you're with me, not lean. Give me your hand, I wanna show you something.

"What," I asked looking at him.

"Just give me your hand."

I turned my hand to his, he cuprizand a sign made me go, let me go first but I was still holding my hand, I waited until the door closed room. Then I went to the stairs, descending below them walked up to the front door when Kaname wanted to open but the door was opened by another person, that person walked in the room with something in his hands. His hair was white, short, I smiled when I saw him.

"Zero" I jumped into his arms.

He looked at me confused, do not know why we embrace.

"Yuki! .. Kaname .."

"Zero" Kaname said looking at him with hatred.

"Yuki, what's up?"

"I'm fine, I'm going somewhere with Kaname, wanted to show me something."

"Ah .. I understand, then be careful."

                      "Okay. Thank you! "I kissed him on the cheek, going with Kaname outside.