Prologue

Prologue

I could smell the peppermint he was breathing down my neck. His lips were thin and tempting since he was one of those drop dead sexy complete bad boys. He didn't have to say anything to impress a girl, just that smile but yet he would do just about anthing to impress a girl. I could feel his heartbeat and mine, his was silent but mine was strong like the wind howling against the window in my bedroom. I didnt want to wake Trance up but, a part of me wanted to so I could find out how in this God-made world did he get on top of me? Trance's eyes blinked and quickly opened soon after. He didn't jump when he saw his position, he just smiled and before I knew it, we were rolling all over the fucking bed and he made my lips press against his. I looked down to see I was on the ground with my B-E-S-T F-R-I-E-N-D and lip locking noises were being heard. I tried to get away but his smile just held me back. This was something I wanted to do because I had liked him from since 13 and now I'm 15 and I still like him I'm shy about it. What the hell! Things got twisted and wild. Nothing more than kissing happened though,thankfully.I wasn't planning on carrying a child belonging to him.

He was a package, He was one of those boys with the 6 ripples on his chest..Ooh yeh! You know the  feeling and if you dont you need to know. The alarm clock broke everything that was going on since it was time for school. I whispered in his ear " You're a good kisser ;) " and he told me " You too but lets practise later " I told myself he was just one of those hot guys who would distract me from my life but I know I wasn't gonna let him take my virginity away from me and that was a F-A-C-T.

I asked him "How come he was lying ontop of me in my bed?" and he said "he need someone to be with." And I was wondering so..What the fuck you chose me..Im your bestfriend couldnt you sleep in the guest bedroom??

My parents had already left for work which was the usual so breakfast was already made but the weird thing was only Trance and I were home ALONE. Trance bathed upstairs and I bathed downstairs (far enough for anything out of the wack to happen).

Trance and I dressed in the same room, except I backed him but I turned around and I had my T-string on and he had his brief half way up and I saw what my eyes werent suppose to see but I must say that thing  is B-I-G AND L-O-N-G. Oh Shit! That V-Line was carved man! He didnt even hide it, he just smiled. I put on my bra and threw on a graphic, white, torn, revealing tee and a pair of black torn skinnies and a pair of white and black All Star Converse.

He wore a brown V-Neck Shirt which had printed on it : All Day I Dream About S-- and a white skinnies with brown trimings and a brown scarf hanging from his back pocket and Brown Radii High Tops.