Trouble!

I walk past him in the hallway everyday, he has no idea who I am. Why should I care? I hate him. I hate Harry Styles. The hot, popular guy? How cliche? We have one class together... Maths. We even sit next to each other and yet he still had no idea who I am.

Most girls at this school fall over this boy, even some of the teachers but me, I would never. I don't fit in with his crowd, I'm a nerd. Nerds don't sit with the popular kids.

We were sitting in Maths as the teacher handed back our exam paper. As I was handed mine I was relieved to see an A+ at the top of my paper. Harry on he other hand sighed and sunk into his seat revealing the D- he had received.

"Mr Styles!" our teacher Ms Hill spoke softly as she knelt down beside his desk, "I think you should have one of the other students tutor you. If you don't pass the next test I am going to have to hold you back a year."

I watched as Harry closed his eyes in frustration, not from Ms Hill but from information he was just told.

"Why don't you talk to..." the teacher continued.

Please don't let it be me? Please don't let it be me? I thought wishfully.

"Lily about study times and when she can tutor you." she finished as I whipped my head up and forced a smile.

The bell rand allowing us all to leave, "You can come by this afternoon if you want Harry?" I said quietly handing him my address as I walked out of the classroom.

That afternoon I became quite hyper, I'm usually like this when I get home. I basically bounce off the walls. Then the doorbell rang... I had completely forgotten Harry was coming over this afternoon so that I could tutor him. I am still hyper so he is just going to have to deal with that.

I opened the door and was literally bouncing on the spot. "Hi Harry!" 

"Hey Lily! You that excited to see me?" he smirked.

"Ha. Ha. Yeah right!" I scoffed back at him. The rest of the session went better than I thought, eventually I had calmed down and I realised Harry wasn't as bad as I thought. I used to think he was a pretentious jerk but after getting to know him I realised how funny and kind he was. And the problem is... I think I might be falling for him.

Then every session after that my feelings would grow stronger but I could never do anything about it, he still ignores me in the school hallways even though we have became really close friends. I confronted him about it one afternoon but I couldn't think of an argument, I sort of got lost in his emerald, green eyes. What is wrong with me? I can't be falling for him! I hate him... I think?

It finally came time for the Maths exam I was tutoring him for. For me the exam was great, I found it really easy but I looked over at Harry and he was really nervous. I could tell because he wouldn't stop fidgeting. Then he looked up and caught my eye, we exchanged a smile and I swear I saw Harry relax a bit. It was probably just my eyes deceiving me.

The next day we received our exam papers back so we could see our grades, I got another A+ and I looked over at Harry to see what he got but he hadn't received his paper back yet. The bell went causing everyone to stand up and rush out the door.

"Harry? Can I speak to you please?" Ms Hill said as everyone left the class room.

He dragged himself over to the desk as I went to lunch and met with my friends. When I had  finished lining up and paying for my lunch, I walked back to my table but just as I was about to sit down someone called my name.

"Lily!" I heard that familiar British accent that I had come to love shout making that whole cafeteria go quiet and watch as he ran over to me.

"I passed Lil, I passed!" he rejoiced as he picked me up and spun me around. As he placed me back on the ground I was shocked to feel his soft lips against mine and I heard gasps from all around the room. I don't blame them... I mean... even I am gasping at this situation.

"Harry? Do you know what you just did?" I asked in a whisper. 

The only response I got was a nod as he gazed into my dark brown eyes and his lips was once again on mine.

----------------

Happy New Year!! I really enjoyed writing this one! :)

I hope you like it!

xoxo

S