"Gomen, Gomen!" the teen apologizes scratching his head and smiling. *not my fault he's so sexy I can't take my eyes off him*

       The dark haired teen takes a deep breath and mentally kisses his eye candy goodbye before finally getting into position to receive. It was like the entire hall stepped into a tomb. The dark and dominant atmosphere makes everyone scared and those icy blue eyes are set on the ball like there's absolutely nothing else around.

         The cannon ball is served perfectly, the best serve Ushijima gave so far, exactly on the right corner, with the fastest speed he managed to achieve....and yet, in less time than they needed to realize what's going on the ball was up.

          "He-.... He received it!" yells the setter of the right side as everyone stopped looking at the legend in front of their eyes and follow the ball.

           Being his first time actually trying to receive it, the ball was set on a long distance and crossed the net to the other side right next to setter. He quickly looks at Ushijima to see if he can attack, slowing down to the second tempo since they can't afford to lose all of their first tempo attacks from the first return and finally tossing the ball in the air.

            Like a lighting bolt, Hoshikin runs towards the net and jumps just half a second after the ace of the right side, in time for him to block the attack as the ball falls down on their side. The point is turned for left as the others don't dare to say anything.

          The Golden Star spins the ball in his hands a few times as he goes outside the court to serve. Each step seems to be heard like a church bell, grave and loud and clear as the temperature dropped down with a few degrees.  Doomed... They are doomed.

           The signal to serve is quick but the serve comes even quicker. The same monstrous reflexes as before come into play as the ball gets smashed into the floor and deflates before his legs touch the ground again.

            All of them were speechless. What just happened? Was that real? Did anyone actually see it? No-one knows what's more impressive, the speed or the power?

            "Ano- gomen! I'll buy another one and bring it for the next practice!" the same cheerful voice rings in the hall as everyone directs their eyes to the one who managed that serve.

            They didn't see it the first time, according to the rules they can't see it again until they score, but it's certain that they don't want to come across the same serve again. A new ball, a new serve. Will it be he use jump float? Will he use the left hand? Will he use the high celling one? The no spin? The crooked one? All the impressive serves they've seen him do on TV are greatly displayed one by one, as if they were just spectators and not people who are supposed to receive it.

             After 17 taunting and all different serves the coach blows his whistle as the 18th serve was too similar to something he had already done and gives the ball back to the right side.

          "Tsk, come on! It wasn't that similar! Let it pass, coach! Just this once!" the brunette pleads but the ball was already tossed to the opposite direction.

          Hoshikin quickly jumps back to his receiving spot as the ball comes to him easily. The new server can't compare to Ushijima when it comes to it so the brunette tosses the ball high and close to the net like a setter would do for an ace. The accuracy is scary to say the least as he jumps high above the  net and spikes the ball down to the other side. A player tried to receive it but the speed was too much and the ball was pushed outside the court.

           His turn to serve again. A few more crazy balls and the set is done with no-one being able to receive any of his serves. Everyone is quiet, no-one dared to clap their hands or say anything. An ash haired teen, the one who played on the setter position got under the net and approached the player that just showed them how volleyball should be played. He bowed his head down and for just a few seconds stayed quiet.