Page 12|Dungeon Arc:Diamond|

Start from the beginning

Noelle's POV

Sweaty me sat on the floor
-Not bad-. Nazar said. He sat near me.
-Nothing has changed. No matter how hard I try I can't control it-. I said with sadness.
-Hey! What about «I'm royalty,I can do everything»?Do not give up!You just need more practise!-.He said.
-I have trained for years! And what I got?-.I asked.
-For example:(Y/N) told me that you unlocked a new spell on the last mission!-. Nazar said.
-But...-. He interrupted me.
-Without "but"! In my childhood I had a problem with mana control too. But Avio helped me with it. He told me:No matter how hard it is, do not give up. Smile to your weaknesses and make them your strengths. I believe that you're gonna do it, kiddo-. He got up
-I promised that I will protect and help you.You have such a powerful mana. The main thing it's do not give up. I believe in you Noelle-. He said and gave me a smile.
                          End of the Flashback

Noelle's POV

I believe in you, (Y/N).

Third Person POV

-Here we go!-. Shouted Zoe.

Fire Creation Magic:Shower of Fire Spears.

Above Noelle and (Y/N) appeared fire spears. About 15. They flew down at bulls with big speed.

Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon's Nest.

Noelle created a big water dome. The fire spears have been extinguished.
-Did she.....what......Well, that kinda good spell, cutie-. Said Zoe and winked.-I like strong girls like you-. She said
-Noelle, remember when we first met and you attacked me with your magic?-. (Y/N) asked.
-Y-yes-. She answered.
-How much attacks like this you can make?-. He asked again.
-Many.....but they all will miss-. She said sadly.
-When I give you a signal. Shoot at these bastards as much as you can-. He said.
-But I will miss-. He interrupted Noelle.
-Just do it. Do you believe in me?-. (Y/N) asked. Noelle nodded.
-Okay-. (Y/N) said.
-We'll split up. I'll fight this guy. You with girl-. Said Ren.
-With great pleasure. How do you think we can get hostages? Because I think I will fall in love soon-. She said.
-She is too young for you-. Said Ren.
-I'm 22. And maybe we will fight instead of conversation?-. Zoe asked.
-Whatever-. Said Ren.
(Y/N) walked from the dome and created half of the shield.
-It's going to be painful revenge,kiddo-. Ren said

Earth Creation Magic:Knight Armor.

On Ren's body appeared knight armor which made him look bigger.(Y/N) smiled and quickly threw the half of shield in Ren.Suddenly the armor on Ren's hand disappeared and he captured the half.
-I'm not so stupid. This thing won't work on me twice-. He said and threw away half of the shield. Armor appeared again on hands. (Y/N) wanted to create another part and Ren quickly appeared nearby and punched (Y/N) with all his strength. (Y/N) flew away and hit the wall with his back.
-(Y/N)!!!!!-. Shouted Noelle. Another bunch of spears flew at her dome.
-Hey! Do not pay attention to this boy! Pay attention to me! Are you going to do something? Or will just sit in this water shit? Are you holding back? Stop playing with me! Fight! Attack!-. Shouted Zoe. Noelle looked at (Y/N) then at the girl. She continued to wait for the signal.
-Fuck my balls...-. (Y/N) said and coughed with blood.

(Y/N)'s POV

Damn!That's not what I need.They split.I need them to be close to each other.But he is standing in her direction.Girl standing in front of Noelle's dome.Ren and me were standing on the right side from Zoe. If I just have a strong attack which pushes him to her and then gives Noelle a signal. I coughed again. His attack was really strong. I got up. I am almost standing. My plan is impossible. It from the start wasn't great but now.......she believes in me. I can't let her down. But......if......I can't die here. Noelle.....what am I going to tell to my bro if she dies? Besides.....this bastard Asta would not give up on my place. Ren created another Earth Hummer and ran toward me. His name is Ren. He does not look like a cruel warrior. He is't so old, maybe about 20-22. For what he is fighting? He looks so familiar. Firstly he didn't want to fight with us. They are here for their kingdom. But I feel something familiar from him, he must have another reason to be here. I  wanted to run  at him but my grimoire showed up and started to shine red and black.

Bond. Our Bond is strong. Even if you don't remember anything. This bond is still here. And this bond is our power, my dear stupid................

                                Brother

Asta's POV

I broke another trap and ran toward Nero. Suddenly my grimoire opened and my sword returned in it. I tried to hold it and pull back but  it didn't work. After that my grimoire fell down and Nero sat near it. What the heck?!

Third Person POV

From (Y/N)'s grimoire pulls out Asta's sword. He did not understand anything but grabbed it. Ren tried to attack with his hammer from above. But (Y/N) hit the hammer with a sword and broke it easily. It's magic after all. Then in one second he hit Ren and broke his Armor. Ren flew to Zoe.
-What in the world was that?!-. He shouted and coughed with blood.
-What are you doing?! Just beat this kid already!-. Zoe said.
-For what..-. He was breathing hard .-For what are you fighting?-. (Y/N) yelled at Ren.