02- New York City

Start from the beginning

"Don't look at me like that love.." said Adrian softly as the elf turned around.

"We're also glad you're wizards, she use to have a no-maj boyfriend and all the people she would invite over we're no maj's!" said Waltres.

"A no maj?" asked Graham.

"Muggle's." said Y/n as Graham nodded and oh'd.

"Here are your rooms, you all can choose!" said the house elf as he waddle back away, they all went into a room and left their things in there.

"You know it's pretty nice here, it's more of a normal house?" said Graham as he came out of the room. Adrian wrapped his arm around Y/n and sighed.

"Are you going to be a complete arse during the trip here?" asked Miles as he looked at his friend, Y/n turned to Adrian as he rolled his eyes.

"Im not being an arse, I just tell her whats true. If she takes it another way then that's on her." said Adrian, Y/n gave him a stern look, moving away from his grasp as Miles shook his head. "Y/n.."

"Adrian." said Y/n going back down the stairs, Graham and Miles gave him a look as Adrian followed after her.

"Guess they aren't happy happy like they use to be." said Graham as Miles gave him a look and rolled his eyes.

"Stop trying to flirt with Emilia." said Miles going down the stairs as Graham smirked and followed after.

"Y/n, I don't get why you're getting mad?" said Adrian as Y/n looked at him and sat on the couch. "My beautiful girlfriend.. will you please stop getting angry with me."

"Well can my boyfriend stop being an asshole to someone who's been there for him for seven years? Never let him be alone and let him stay at her house when he needed her the most?" said Y/n as Adrian look taken back.

"Y/n-"

"No Y/n nothing, you know i'm right. You're being utterly rude towards her for no reason. Just because she moved away? Just because she didn't want to be in a place where everything reminded her of something she didn't want too?" said Y/n as Adrian sat down next to her. Graham and Miles had their mouths covered as they looked at each other.

"Y/n, he's just mad. He'll get over it, Emilia doesn't take it to the heart. She knows how he is." said Miles from behind them.

"Still not right to act that was towards her, Adrian. Being mad or not." said Y/n as Adrian sighed and sat back.

"Yeah ok Y/n, can you stop being angry now." said Adrian as he grabbed her hand, she gave him a look as he smiled causing her to smile.

"Are your going to be nice?" asked Y/n

"Yes." said Adrian, Miles and Graham looked at each other and snorted as Y/n shot them both a look causing them to stop smiling. The door open as they all turned around to see a 6' foot man, with curly hair walking in.

"Oh? And you are?" asked Elijah as Miles eye twitched, Y/n glanced at Adrian. "You're Miles right?"

"Yeah, you are?" asked Miles as Elijah made a face.

"Oh has Emilia not told you? I'm her boyfriend." said Elijah smirking as Y/n made a strange face and look at him. "Is she not here?"

"No." said Miles reaching for his wand, Y/n grabbed it and looked at him as Elijah made a face. 

"Oh well i'll be back then." said Elijah walking back out of the doorway, Miles twitched as Adrian and Yn glanced at each other.

"Thought they broke up?" said Adrian as he looked at Miles who felt his stomach twist.