Chapter One

I woke up and got so excited! I was excited because my parents have to leave for 4 hours and they left me here! And the best part is, my sister Ashley is staying the night at her friend's house! So that only means one thing: I can crossdress.

4 Hours Later...

"Bye, Chris! I love you!" said my mother, and I said that I loved her back. I watched as the car pulled away and then got excited again. Oh wait, where are my manners? I'm Chris and I was supposed to be a girl but came out as a boy. Im not gay, but I just like pretty dresses. Anyway, once they left, I ran upstairs and burst into my sister's room. I opened up her closet and there was so much dresses! White dresses, blue dresses, black dresses, almost every color! I closed my eyes and picked one. It was the pink and tight dress. I took off my shirt and my shorts and slid on the dress. It was tight, but I could probably get it off. I grabbed a pair of Ahsley's sparkly pink high heels and put them on. For a while, I hung out in the dress, and then looked at the time. 8:37! Then, the car pulled up. Oh no! Mom and dad are here! I quickly tried to pull off the dress, but it was too tight. As I was struggling, I heard footsteps, and then knocking. "Chris, can you come down for a minute?" my mom asked. "Okay" I said back, still trying to get the pink dress off. I finally gave up and tried to take the heels off. But it was no use. Nothing would come off. I couldnt even take off the bra I have on! So I wrapped myself in a blanket and headed downstairs. "I got some snacks for you" my mom said, as I got closer to the kitchen. I dog got right behind me and stepped on the blanket when I was walking and I was revealed. "Oh my god!" my mother screamed as she looked at me in my sister's pink dress. Well, thank god Dad doesnt live with us no more! "Mom....it's not how it looks!" I say. "Really? Cause it looks like your wearing Ahsley's pink dress and heels!" says my mom. "And bra, but still, I was supposed to be a girl, so I like to wear dresses! I would have told you earlier, but I was afraid!" I say. "Mister, go upstairs and take that dress off!" said my mom. I took off the dress and went to bed.

I woke up to the sound of banging. "Get up! I have fresh clothes for you in the bathroom!" says my mom. "Okay...im coming" I say, leaving my room and into the bathroom. I look around and all I can see is girl's clothes. "Mom! I dont see any clothes in here!" I yell. "There on the towel rack!" my mother yelled back, and I looked at the towel rack. There was a blue dress with black, purple, and a wierd green color stripes on it. It was so pretty, and my mom had put it there for me! I looked down and saw a pair of brown heels. On the toilet lid, there was a bra. I took it all and put it on. And when I entered my mom's room, she didn't freak out. "So where are we going today, daughter?" asks my mom. Wow. She actually called me her daughter!