07

The night is so long, the two guys is still sitting on the sofa without doing anything except for seducing each other by their eyes and lips. The play must go on without anyone's attention but it feels awkward having someone in your house seducing you when the two of you just met not long ago.

It's already 8 o'clock yet, Lan Xichen had no intention on leaving in Jiang Cheng's house. Is it really just a play or they are really seducing each other without physical interaction.

"Officer Jiang" Lan Xichen huskily called as his eyes never leave the other's. "This---alright it's late. I think you should go now" Jiang Cheng replied and gesture Lan Xichen to leave now but Lan Xichen did the opposite. Instead of leaving, he took it as an invite. "I guess I should make my future wife scream in pleasure in the future" Lan Xichen whispered and smile as he intentionally moan in Jiang Cheng's ear. Jiang Cheng breath is shaking. He used up all his strength to pin down Lan Xichen in couch. He held his collar as he sit on the top of Lan Xichen.

"Future wife your ass, who would want to moan for you?!" Jiang Cheng tightened the grips as his breath become heavier. "Who else do you think?" Lan Xichen shamelessly rubbed his waist that gives him a strong sensation. "I swear, you won't be able to live normally if you don't take your hands off of my waist" Jiang Cheng warned.

Lan Xichen chuckle as he raised his hands to his head. He stare straightly to Jiang Cheng's eyes. He can see his reflection, he felt happy. He doesn't know why but he know that it is because of this man. Yes they just met, it's not love at first sight because he's been stalking him since highschool. He's not a creepy stalker like others, it's just he's been always there, watching Jiang Cheng enjoying himself with his friends from afar.

Jiang Cheng let go of Lan Xichen's collar and stood up as he looked away. "Just go back to your house" Jiang Cheng said in embarrassment. He hide his flushed face by looking away. Lan Xichen bid a goodbye and left while smiling so bright.

(Morning)

Jiang Cheng wake up early in the morning, as usual. After taking a bath, he head to the kitchen to cook for breakfast but when he started cooking, he heard a knock so he run to the door and open it. He closed his eyes to calm himself after seeing Lan Xichen smiling at him.

"What are you doing here?" Jiang Cheng asked as he went his way in the kitchen. "Aren't we going back to the Qinghe City?" Lan Xichen followed him to the kitchen and sit on the kitchen chair. Jiang Cheng nodded as he continue cooking. After cooking, he put it on the table and arrange the table neatly. Jiang Cheng invited Lan Xichen to help himself as he started eating.

Lan Xichen reach Jiang Cheng's cheek using his hand but Jiang Cheng stopped him and handcuffed him. "You better behave there if you don't want to eat" Jiang Cheng uttered and rolled his eyes. Lan Xichen shook his head as he stood up and trapped Jiang Cheng in his arms. Jiang Cheng widen his eyes and gulped hardly.

Lan Xichen lean closer to him and seductively took the rice on Jiang Cheng cheeks using his lips. They didn't know that the two dummies entered the kitchen and saw them in the situation. "Officer Lan..." The two called in surprise. Lan Xichen immediately get off Jiang Cheng and go back to his seat.

Jiang Cheng on the other side was still frozen. His heart is beating loudly enough for him not to hear any other noise, just his heart. "Officer Wei, Officer Nie" Lan Xichen smiled at them as he called their names.

"You two are really dating?" Wei Wuxian asked and even held his breath for the better. Lan Xichen confusedly gaze at them. 'What dating is he talking about?' Lan Xichen thought and instantly blushed when he realize what Wei Wuxian mean.

He chuckle nervously as he shook his head, "You've misunderstand us Officer Wei" He reasoned and avoid making eye contact with the said man. Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng recover from what happened but didn't dare to argue. He look at his brother and Huiasang. "If you haven't eat yet, eat now, We'll be leaving first" Jiang Cheng uttered while blushing as he dragged Lan Xichen by holding the handcuff. "Officer Jiang, how can I drive like this?" Lan Xichen asked with troubled expression as soon as they reach to his car.

"Where's your key?" Jiang Cheng asked back. "In my pocket" Lan Xichen answered and stared on Lan Xichen's flushed face. Jiang Cheng took the car key on his pocket in no time and open the door on the car. He push Lan Xichen inside and closed it back. He enter on the driver seat and look at Lan Xichen after closing the door. Jiang Cheng smirked at him.

"Pray for your life, I'll make you regret for doing that" Jiang Cheng huskily uttered and on the engine. He started driving slowly and when they got in the road where almost no car is passing, he speed up the car like they are about to fly.

Lan Xichen gasped as he closed his eyes tightly. Without him noticing that he is already crying in fear. All his life, he never did ride a car in a full speed. Jiang Cheng stopped the car and felt guilty at what he did. He look over to Lan Xichen as he fasten off the seat belt and pull Lan Xichen into a hug. He's so guilty of what he did, he didn't know that this will be Lan Xichen's reaction. "I'm sorry" He whispered and tighten the hug.  Lan Xichen calmed down because of the hug. 'He's so warm' he thought and buried his face on Jiang Cheng's chest.

He heard Jiang Cheng's heart beat, beating so fast. He smiled as his hands grips on Jiang Cheng's shirt. He's trembling but he didn't mind. His hands is so cold because of fear but ignored it. He sniffed Jiang Cheng's sweet scent. Jiang Cheng on the other side didn't care, as long as this man will calm down, he wouldn't dare to let go. What he did is beyond his limit.

Jiang Cheng didn't even notice that the handcuff he put on Lan Xichen is no longer in Lan Xichen's wrist. Jiang Cheng tighten the hug, he doesn't know but the hug made him feel good too.

After the hug, they stare at each other with different expression. Their eyes shows each other reflection. Lan Xichen smiled brightly and gently while holding Jiang Cheng's hand. Jiang Cheng just keep up his guilty face. "That hug feels great, now I want to eat you right here, right now" Lan Xichen tried to lighten up the heavy atmosphere and yes he succeed. Jiang Cheng laugh and take his hands away. His gaze fell on Lan Xichen's wrist. "Where's the handcuff?" He asked and turn back his gaze to Lan Xichen's eyes. "Here" Lan Xichen gave it back to him and smile widely.