Louis doesn't respond to Harry, because the three of them are walking through a crowd of fans and paparazzi, with Paul, Liam, and Niall leading the way.

They pile into the van, and Niall and Harry sit in the back row, Liam, Zayn, and Louis sit in the middle row, and Paul drives.

"All your bags are in the trunk?" Paul double checks before he starts driving. Harry looks behind them and counts five suitcases.

"Yup."

"Thank you, Harry." Paul takes off for Liam's house, which is only a 30 minute drive from the arena that their concert was. It is less than an hour from the airport as well, which is why they decided to have their two days off at his house.

-

"I only have two guest bedrooms, so you're gonna have to double up," Liam tells the boys when they enter his house.

"I'm alone," Louis quickly announces, then starts for the stairs.

"I'll go with Harry," Niall says.

"That leaves you and me, bud," Zayn sticks his tongue out at Liam, then follows Louis up the stairs. Harry picks up his heavy suitcase and awkwardly heaves it up the stairs, trying to get to his favorite guest bedroom first.

Both guest bedrooms are practically identical, but Harry's favorite one has a bay window; the type of window that extends outwards and has cushioned seating in front of it that creates the perfect little nook to write and look at the moon and the starry sky.

"No, this is my room," Harry groans when he sees Louis unpacking his things, having carelessly set his suitcase on the cushioned seat by the window that Harry has dreams about.

"I got here first," Louis says without looking back at the boy in the doorway.

"You don't understand. This is my favorite room. I can sit at the window and write and think-"

"I literally didn't ask," Louis cuts Harry off.

"Can't you just not be a dick for once and give me the room? It's only two nights."

"If it's 'only two nights', then why can't you take another room?" Louis questions.

"Because I want this one!" Harry whines.

"Boys! I have a headache from the show and you're not helping," Liam grumbles. "I'm going to bed now, so if you wake me up, there's gonna be consequences."

"Right. Sorry," Harry quietly says. Liam leaves the room, and the firm shutting of Liam's bedroom door tells the boys that they need to stop arguing. With Louis, that is nearly impossible.

"Go to sleep," Louis says in a normal tone after a moment. He finishes unpacking and mindlessly leaves his suitcase on the cushion, much to Harry's dismay.

"But this is my room," Harry says.

"No it's not. I'll spit on the bed," Louis says.

"I'll still sleep on it." Harry stubbornly folds his arms over his chest, showing that he isn't going anywhere until he has his room.

"Harry, can you please just go away?" Louis asks.

"No."

"Harry," Louis huffs. Harry is beginning to feel unwanted, and he doesn't want to push Louis further away than he already is. Louis goes up to Harry and turns him around, then starts to push him out the door.

"Stop," Harry protests.

"You could have left peacefully, but you chose not to," Louis shrugs. Harry is fighting against Louis pushing him out, which seems to annoy Louis even more. "Please-"