1 -- The first victim --

Justine's P.O.V
Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock, I quickly get up to go and get ready for school. I greet my mom a goodmorning and as usual my sister is still sleeping.Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. Well then, Hi my name is Jazz Faye Villa, I go to a very known school in our city and I am a Grade 5 there. I go to Class 213 there and I also forgot to tell you, today is my first day of school there as a Grade 5. I already know some students going in that class since I got to be their classmate in the past. Well enough of the introduction, let me continue then. After greeting my mom, I quickly ate breakfast and of course, it was delicious. I checked the time it was already 5:30am "Oh god!" I exclaimed. I quickly put the plates on the sink so my mom could wash it. I took a shower after that and quickly put on my uniform. Thirty minutes pass and i looked at the clock 6:00am it read.I heard my service and said a quick goodbye to my mom and i gather all my stuff. I went outside and went inside my service. "Goodmorning" I said smiling. "Goodmorning to you too" Kuya Iking said. "Excited for your first day at school?" "Yup, really excited" I said smiling at him. Kuya Iking has been my service ever since Grade 1, at first I was very shy but now i'm not.

About 5 minutes passed and we arrived to my school, I said goodbye to Kuya Iking and go inside very excited. As I walked by the school I saw some people that I know very much. It was Jayzee, Laurey, Liza and Mark. I went over to them to say hello. "Hi guys!" I said happily. "Justine!" They all said. I said my greetings to each one of them and asked, "What class are you in?" I asked hoping they would be in the same class as me. They all said in unison "Class 213!" "Really?! Me too!" I said smiling widely since I got to be in class with them. We all celebrated since all of us were in the same class. We talked to each other for awhile when za said that the other students were lining up. "Hey guys, we should stop talking for now. The other students are lining up" I looked around and the other students were already lining up. We quickly went to our line where it said "Class 213" . I looked around to our other classmates and i recognize almost all of them. I didn't recognize a girl so I thought she was new. While waiting for our adviser,we talked for a while until we saw our adviser walking to our line. She counted all of us and said "There are only 39 of you, there should be 40" she said. We were all looking around who was missing until someone spoke up. "Mori already went to the classroom maam. I though he was going to go back here but I guess he decided to just stay there" I looked behind me a saw that it was Gil speaking, one mMori's close friend. "Okay then.. well, let's just go up then"

We all got in two straight lines, one for girls and another for boys. We were the first class to go upstairs to our classroom and I was really excited to see our classroom.I was on the back since I dont really like being infront. While talking to Liza infront of me, we heard our adviser scream. We all got surprised and went to our adviser to see what it was all about. She was standing infront of our classroom door. She was looking at something and she looked so scared. I looked at what she was looking and there I saw what I never thought i would see. It was Mori, blood all over him. He was dead. His arm was cut off and I just wanted to puke there. My other classmates were screaming and crying but there I was standing there looking at him. I noticed something next to him. It was a doll with blood all over it. I saw the doll and it was holding something. A piece of paper. I step forward to Mori's dead body and the doll. I picked up the paper and I was terrified. There it read "The Reaping starts now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dunnnnn
First chapter, first story. Did this at night and now I cant sleep.
I hope you like it and btw my first language is not english so im not really good and i still am young :D

-JFaithVee-