.

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐉.
Samaria is a nonchalant quiet girl she has a temper she also suffer from anxiety and depression from past situation...when she was 3-12 her mom's boyfriend would beat and rape her he would let his friends rape her as well..her mom would try and stop them every chance she got but her boyfriend would just beat her until she was unconscious.. until one she got sick of seeing her daughter get beat and raped so when her boyfriend was at work they packed up there stuff and left with the little bit of money they had but it was hard for Samaria to leave because she had a friend actually a best friend  nau'jour it was heart breaking for him and her when she moved they never been the same since.. but now Samaria is a model and makes good money she lives on her on...and for her mom she went back to her boyfriend when Samaria was 18...

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑
Nau'Jour is a nonchalant and quiet hood nigga he suffer Abandonment issues and anxiety from past situation when he was 3-15 his mom would beat him and blames him for his father leaving her but it was her fault she trapped him when they were 18 because she thought he would stay with her...Nau'Jour father stayed until he was 12 and then one day he packed his stuff and left because he simply didn't want a kid... So Nau'Jour ran to the park to the only person he could talk to Samaria he told her what happened and she held him as he cried once he stop she had to tell him the news that was going to break both there hearts.... " I'm moving" Samaria said with tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheek...Nau'Jour knew her story so he was happy for her but sad for his self he new it would break his heart and he would never be the same..Nau'Jour mother didn't stop beating him until he was 15 which is when he killed her.. then he became a drug dealer and his is now kingpin and cold hearted until they meet again...