"yes" I ruffled his hair playfully and he came closer to me.

"do I get a hug? or a kiss? maybe a makeout? I'm happy with anything" he wiggled his eyebrows before putting his hands together, giving me puppy dog eyes paired with a soft frown.

"you manipulative little shit" I pulled him into a quick two-second hug and as soon as I let go off him, he stared at me blankly.

I took a look around, looking for someone to help me with the overwhelmed boy in front of me but my own team was slowly walking ahead of us.

"NOYA SAAAAN IT WORKED" he startled me and looked towards a group of people that were approaching us.

"GOOD JOB SHOYO" nishinoya appeared from inside the crowd and gave hinata a high five before jumping on me.

this made both karasuno and inarizaki stop and accumulate around me, inarizaki observing from afar.

"hi Jesus" I casually said, getting nishinoya off of me and the long haired guy smiled and waved at me.

"hi..."

"NISHINOYA. HINATA. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE POOR GIRL?" another guy said and grabbed them both away from me.

"YES WE DO" hinata pointlessly tried to escape the boy's grasp.

someone pushed his way to the front and stood before me.

"I'm sorry for these two. I believe we've met before."

the gray-haired boy gently grabbed my hands and brought them up to his face. he left a soft kiss on my fingers and held them there.

"uh. do I know you?" I said, slowly pulling my hands away from him. I heard some laughs coming from behind him, specifically from Jesus, Buddha and Mr strict.

"aw angel come on even your friend remembers me" he waved at someone behind me and I turned my head around.

suna was giving him a glare full of spite while the other boys were staring at him as well. I looked back at sugawara, remembering who he was and started wiping my hands on my skirt, looking down.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me and before I could look back up, a hand rested on my shoulder.

"ya think ya can just talk to her?" atsumu was heard and his twin copied him, putting his hands on my shoulder and back.

"I don't think so" osamu said.

"so what did ya fuckers want?" ginjima came towards me and stood beside osamu.

"what the fuck" I said before akagi crept behind atsumu and creepily stood there too.

"no they're right." he spoke, his eyes shooting daggers at the boys in front of me.

"so bold of ya to try to talk to our friend" osamu spat and gripped my shoulder.

"I thought she was your manager?" kei sarcastically commented with a snarky grin.

"she's our friend and our manager" akagi cleared up.

"so if you even try to touch her perfect little face..."

as atsumu said that, his fingers harshly gripped my jaw and brought me to look at him as he leaned in closer to me.

"...let's just say they won't find yer dead bodies" osamu caressed my cheek with the proximal of his fingers and I slapped both their hands away.

"you creepy motherfucke-"

a large hand cut me off, wrapping around my waist. I recognized the familiar grip that was dragging me backwards and immediately turned to face an irritated suna.

"suna. SUNA COME ON YOU'VE MET THEM BEFORE." I yelled as I realized he was dragging me away from my friends.

suddenly suna stopped dragging me and let go off my waist. I tried to walk back to karasuno but he was quick to turn me around.

suna squatted down a bit to match my height and placed my arms around his neck. he put his hands on the back of my thighs, lifting me up and adjusted me on him, so I wouldn't accidentally fall.

"RINTAROU YOU JERK YOU KNOW THEY'RE MY FRIENDS PUT ME DOWN" my hands softly hit his back as he started slowly walking to the manager's room.

"oh yes baby call me a jerk again" he cooed close to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"what. suna put me down" I hit his back again and he stopped walking some meters away from the rest of the guys.

"no" he simply said after acting like he's thinking and kept walking.

"I'll BITE you" I emphasized 'bite' and looked directly into suna's eyes.

"hmmm kinky" he said, putting his face close to mine.

our noses where almost touching but we kept a straight face, trying to keep our faces expressionless as much as possible.

we both gave in and started cackling and wheezing at the same time. suna opened the managers room and we got inside, leaving back the confused volleyball boys.

third person pov

the boys observed the interaction between the two teenagers unfold and as soon as they were out of sight, yamaguchi decided to say what everyone was thinking.

"y/n didn't tell me she had a boyfriend... finall-"

"oh they're not together." kita cut the freckled boy off as some of the inarizaki boys started heading back to their room.

"they've been acting like that since forever" aran pointed out.

"so they're not a thing?" sugawara asked, earning a soft yell from daichi.

"SUGA"

"WHAT I'M JUST ASKING" he yelled back and the karasuno third years walked away.

"I WAS SO CLOSE" nishinoya loudly uttered and everyone looked at him with squinted eyes.

"close to what? hugging her? or shoving your face in what you're eye level with?" tsukishima snarkily said and laughed to himself.

"hah good one tsukki. nishinoya san, if you touch her you're dead" yamaguchi politely said, sending shivers down nishinoya's spine from how creepy he sounded.

"so what if I want both?"

"we" hinata corrected him.

"what if we want both?"

"as he said, you're dead" atsumu patted hinata's back and walked away from them.

"take that as a promise"

as osamu said that, everyone from the inarizaki team followed atsumu and headed to their room.

"how can they change from dumb to terrifying so fast" aran said under his breath and let out a long sigh.

a/n

overprotective inarizaki squad.

dayumn shawty my chapters are thicc for no reason.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯