𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Ryomen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces. But he's actually a human that really existed, though it was over a thousand years ago. " Itadori was listening interestedly.

"In the golden age of jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traversed the ages after death as a cursed object. 

Without a doubt, he is the king of curses. "

"Who's stronger sensei, you or him? 

"Well... If Sukuna regained all of his power, it might be a little draining. 

"Would you lose?" 

"I'd win. "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

Y/N, as well as Fushiguro, were sleeping in their respective rooms. She was a heavy sleeper but when she good healed up by Irieri she's a light sleeper. If you woke her up, expect a kick in the guts. She began to hear voices in the hall and stirred at the noise. 

"You've got to be kidding me... " she mumbled on her pillow.

"I think we can come to a win-win agreement there. " Gojo said going out of the bedroom assigned for Itadori. 

Then, the door next to Itadori's room opened.

"You're next door?" 

"Oh, Fushiguro! You look like you're doing well now. " Itadori was happy to have him next door. 

"There were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there? " with his voice in a hushed tone.

"But isn't livelier better? I thought it'd be good for- ." Gojo tried to convince him.

"Classes and missions are enough. " He declared crossing his arms, keeping in mind the volume he was speaking with. "This was an unwelcome favor. "

He was very aware of his friend's behavior.

Itadori poked his head on the door frame to check his room while Fushiguro was talking to the sensei. 

"Wow, it's so organized. "

"I just said you're unwelcome!" he yelled-whispered at him smacking his face with the door. 

"Well, it's all good. More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're gonna go pick up the fourth first-year. " 

Suddenly, the other door next to Fushiguro's was slammed open. The three males looked at it shocked when they saw the girl standing there. They couldn't see her eyes as they were shaded by her bangs. 

Y/N then took impulse and did a roundhouse kick to the head of the sensei. Gojo blocked the attack with his left hand surprised by the sudden strike, he didn't have the time to activate his infinity. Fushiguro just went back inside his room and securely closed the door, after all, he considered seriously the advice.

"Y/N! Why did you kick me?!" He asked clenching his chest dramatically wounded and pouted. 

"You guys were being loud! You perfectly know how lighter my sleep is after Irieri-san heals me, Toru! " She landed without struggles but still having the death glare. 

"Oh! So that's why Fushiguro was talking in a hushed voice! " 

Itadori smiled at her and Y/N glared immediately at him when he spoke. He had the fluffy aura around him after seeing her all healed up, all bandages gone. What he didn't know is that she was in a bad mood. 

"Yeah, now shut up, I want to sleep. " She turned around and headed to the door of her room. 

Itadori then noticed the black markings Y/N had on both of her arms.

"You got tattoos?!" He yelled while pointing it with his finger.

"Huh?! No! These are the markings of the sealing, this way I can tell if it wears off or not. " She replied ruffling her short hair. 

"I see. Well, now that I take a good look at it, it makes you look like a yakuza. It's very cool! " He complimented with his thumbs up smiling widely. 

"Thanks, I guess. " She said about to head in but got stopped by the boy. 

"Hey, can I check out your room? I already saw Fushiguro's. " He asked stepping closer to her —if we're talking about height, definitely Itadori is taller for at least 10 cm— and rubbing the back of his neck nervously because he had never been inside a girl's room —honestly, he made out that excuse so he could spend more time around her.

"Oya? Of course! Let's hang out for a bit, shall we? " her mood improved a lot —in a positive way— and held the door open for him. 

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗