Bored

TW:Smut
Herobrines POV
———————-——————————
Ceris was reading her book as I was staring at her.
"I'm bored" I yelped hoping to get her attention.
"Go do something then, like read a book." She said
"I want to do something else~" I said putting my hand up her skirt.
"Herobrine not right now" she said looking at me.
"Aww come on don't you want to have fun?" I said hoping to turn her on.
Ceris placed her book down and said "F-fine"
I smirked and started to undress my self. I saw her blushed. "Do you like what you see~" I asked
Ceris POV
———————————
I blushed even more at that question. Right then and there herobrine pulled me into a kiss. It was a kiss full on lust and passion. I didn't even realize me and him were both naked. He picked me up and plopped me on the bed.
"Let's get started, shall we?" I blushed at the question. He started to kiss me again and again. "Let's get to the more sentive parts shall we?" He said. He started to suck on my neck. I wouldn't lie, it felt good. Right then and there he inserted a finger. I moaned. As he kept inserting his fingers in me, my moans became louder and louder. Just then he slammed into me. I almost screamed. Each thrust made my body rock. Just then he slammed in to me again, this time I did scream. He hit the right spot. He continued to thrust which made tears fall down my face like a waterfall. Then he finally came.
Second POV
————————————————————————
Ceris and herobrine was panting really hard.
" You so well my lighting." He said pulling Ceris to his chest holding her. Ceris fell asleep right away as herobrine held her.

I'm done am I disappointed in my self yes, yes I am.