"I want to see Yaoyorozu's huge boobs, Uraraka's small waist, Ashido's nice thighs, Tsu's cute boobs, Reyna's sexy a-"

His lustful speech got interrupted by his squeal, Jirou's fists were clenched tightly, her extension must've made its way into his eyeball.

I heard a familiar yell, Bakugo was threatening the small boy and Mineta cried out, "You too? Man, stop electrocuting me, it hurts!"

Denki and Bakugo, huh? I shook my head to chuckle softly, before cheering with the girls who were praying on the grape boy's downfall.

The girls finished changing and exited the locker room; making sure to leave no one behind, I glanced around but found my best friend staring at the sink, eyes displaying sadness.

I approached her, "What's wrong, Kyoka?" She didn't reply at first, showing reluctance before embarrassment made its way onto her face. "It's just... I know I shouldn't be wanting to hear stupid, perverted comments from Mineta, but he didn't say anything about me." I blinked, trying to understand her.

She's upset that he said nothing about her? The girl was always beautiful to me, but I wouldn't necessarily say that I looked at her similarly to Mineta. It wasn't that she was unattractive, I just wasn't the type to leer at anyone in that manner, no matter how pretty or handsome the person was.

"I mean, you didn't let him finish, it seemed like he had a characteristic to say about everyone so I'm sure he was going to say something even though we shouldn't be wanting that from an ugly person like him." I told her playfully, nudging her with my shoulder as she smiled. I decided to continue.

"And if you want someone to tell you how pretty you are, I'll tell you. You have eyes that are unique but attractive, the color of your hair makes your smile and skin radiate whenever you laugh. You're cute when you wrinkle your nose or pretend to be angry, and you have a nice figure. I'm sure I'm not the only person who notices your looks." I finished that with a wink, tugging on her arm to get her to leave the changing rooms with me.

She didn't say anything, did I upset her? I looked to her nervously, but she had a smile on while her entire face was covered in red. I only shrugged, figuring that she'd tell me if something upset her.

-

It was the day of Mina's "Class 1-A Girl Power Sleepover" and we were all gathered around the towering gate of Yaoyorozu's home.

This has to be an acre wide, I admired the multiple floors of her mansion, the pearly white walls reflected the beauty of the day as the pebbled pathway was embroidered with the finest of plants. I grew excited, straying close to each one. No wonder she was so knowledgeable with nature. I found myself stroking the ghost orchids that were near the bush of calendulas. I smiled when the plant extended itself towards me, welcoming me as I helped it grow by only glancing at it.

I remembered Aizawa's conversation with me before I left the class with Jirou, Tsu, and Hagakure.

"You're gonna be alright spending the night somewhere else?" My teacher asked me in a low voice when I handed him one of my assignments.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll text you if I get uncomfortable, you don't need to worry." I smiled, doodling on his paperwork while he only studied me. After I returned home from the day spent in the forest with my friends, I had to apologize and explain myself to Shota. He told me he was worried and it took everything in him to ignore Endeavor's call saying that I'd be okay because of Shoto's brief statement to him and just find me himself. I had begun crying, realizing that I was just as afraid to lose Aizawa, too. He led me to the couch, kneeling in front of me as I finally confessed my past to him. He listened intently, maintaining a calm expression but his eyes had pain and anger pouring from them, he couldn't control it. After I finished, I sat limply, not knowing what else to say. He hugged me, promising that he wouldn't let those things happen again under his watch, swearing that I was safe with him. Following that talk, he became even more overprotective than my friends had been.