chapter 16 : bully

Start from the beginning

He then removed the comb and the door automatically opened and a leaning girl at the door fell on the floor.

He recognized the girl as

.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N

He immediately carried her bridal style and run to the clinic to treat her. He aslo noticed that she has a lot of bruise, her nose bleeding and her lip has a cut.

"What happened to you? Who did this?" He mumble the hit of guilt felt inside him.

He could hear many whisperers about them, but he didn't care his focus was on the girl in his arms.

He just notice it now that she has long eyelashes, pink lips that was perfectly carved, pretty eyebrows, sharp jawline, and a pale skin tone.

"What are you doing to me Chio Y/N?"

Why am i like this now?

They are already at the corridor which leads to the clinic when he saw Soobin walking with his friends.

"Did Soobin hyung skipped class?"

He brushed off the thought and sighed seeing the girl in his hands.

On the other hand Soobin and his friends were laughing at different joke's about they're teacher that made them leave the classroom.

When he notice someone running to the clinic with...his SISTER in that guy's hands.

He immediately run to them and shouted at him.

"Yah! What happened to my sister what did you do to her?" He shouted at him.

Soobin is now very very mad that he could throw a punch at this guy but instead he snatched Y/N away from his arm.

"I'll be taking her you better get back to class, I'll question you later" he said running off with his unconscious sister.

"Hyung, what happened to her?" One of his friends beomgyu said.

He didn't listen and entered the clinic.

"Nurse! Yah! Nurse where the heck are you?" He shouted the nurse was just dumbfounded about him yelling, but panicked when he saw the girl his holding

"Put her here so i can treat her" she said and Soobin placed his sister at the bed carefully

While they were panicking about Y/N's condition there were someone looking at them with worried eyes.

Soobin POV

"Who could've done this to you? Y/N why dud you let them hurt you? Why do you have to be so soft and kind? That you cannot stand up for you're self"

"Hyung it's gonna be okay, Y/N's a strong girl" taehyun said at my side patting my back to comfort me.

"But, who could've do this to her?" I shouted throwing my bag at the ground.

I could see there shocked by my behavior, they never saw this side of me.

"Calm down Soobin nothing's gonna happen if you keep on throwing stuffs" Yeonjun hyung said looking at me with teary eyes.

"Hyung are you holding your cry?" I asked him noticing his tears slowly fall.

"Yes because how could someone hurt her?
She's too innocent and kind also sweet. How could they manage to hurt her?" He asked whipping his tears while looking at his foot.

"They are so FUCKING DUMB, AND MOTHERFUCKING BLIND" Beomgyu shouted and walked out.

We were also dumbfounded by his behavior we also didn't see him this mad before, also where is he going?

"Hyung everything's gonna be alright okay" huening kai said side hugging me.

I just stared in to empty space.

20 minutes later

"Nurse is everything done? I asked her looking at the now sleeping Y/N

"Yeah she also have so many bruise at her stomach, what happened to her?" I could see worries on her eyes.

"I aslo don't know miss-?"

"Bae"

"Miss bae"

"This is already the second time she came here" miss bae said looking at Y/N while sighing

"Are you her brother? You kinda resemble each other" she added

I just nod at her

"Umm, nonna what do you mean second time?" Huening kai asked Ms. Bae

"She didn't tell you when she tripped did she? Well she tripped and had a swollen ankle"

"Ohh, why didn't she let anyone know?" Asked Yeonjun i just gave him a 'what the fuck' look

"Well hyung you know Y/N likes to hide her feelings even when she's already hurt" i said to him then he nodded in understanding

"Soobin hyung! You better take care of Y/N even more, i mean look at her now" said Taehyun who's pointing at Y/N

I just nodded.

We already told Yeonjun to tell Y/N's  teacher's about what happened to her.

And left me, Taehyun and huening kai to watch her,

She's still now waking up