"are you two not..?"

Start from the beginning

"wait natsuki bakugo a.k.a the famous pro hero mazu is here??"

"r.i.p shindo, if that's the case"

"wait... Who's mazu again?"

Knowing that people recognize and know you really set your mood off. Knowing on lunch time there's going to be at least one person trying to be lovey dovey to you. Luckily you were the type of person that an see through peoples facade, so it wasn't that hard to know which ones are sincere which one just want the status.

"now, now, quite down!" the hero, spoke as she clapped to quite things down.

After she quite things down, you both were told to walk to the middle of the training ground.

"the rules are simple, spar fairly and pin down the other one until the count of five. And after that you'll win"

You both stood against each other before the hero announces the starting of the spar. Just a second after the announcement he started to sprint to you which luckily for you, you manage to avoid.

Just as he realized he passed you, he ran back to you with a fist lunged to you, You dodged. he tried again a couple of times before you dodged every single one.

"you have good reflexes for a first year. No wonder you're so respected in the hero community." he stood with a fighting stance while you just stared at him unfazed.

He start to lunge at you again. Trying to punch, kick, even touching, but you fastly dodged every single attack he had, until he started to pant, catching his breath.

"oi, if you don't intend to be a hero, go try and be a voice actor, I'm sure nagito and chat noir could need a substitute voice actor now and then." you smirked.

"tch...i dare you to come at me" he glared at you as he started to stood in a fighting stance again.

"alright then. Dont come crying when I win" you start to move your body to a fighting position also.

"you ready?"

"as i'll ever be" he lips turned it to a smirk.

You swiftly without a warning ran to him and hit him in the stomach. Him being caught off guard walked backwards a little after beinf hit, before he faced you again.

"you're pretty fast-"

Not even letting him finish his sentence you lunged at him, but he realizes and dodges.

"natsuki right? I just remembered.. We can use quirks" just as he said that he crouched and lets his hand touch the floor.

Suddenly you can feel the floor vibrate, it wasn't big but it was big enough to make you who just turned to face him, tripped and fell.

Taking advantage, he pinned you down. Pinning both of your arms beside you. As the professional woman started to count.

"gotcha..not so strong now are you"

As you were pinned down you started to snicker then laugh.

"hm? What're you laughing about?"

"oh it's nothing, I don't know if you watched the sports festival but my quirk doesn't rely on my hands, im more of a finger girl." you smiled.

As if on cue his head was pulled back by a liquid rope you made /shaped . You were waisting time earlier by laughing to make the said rope and shape it so it fits his neck, plus the face when he realized hes not winning even though the time was at four. Just one second late you could've lost, but you didn't, Was priceless.